Late night cuddles.

NOT A PART OF THE STORY!
Just a little fluff encounter. I might start doing these more often! maybe even consider continuing the story.

A SILENT VOICE SPOILERS

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Y/n pov

"Hey y/n what movie should we watch?" ranboo sits down next to me with the popcorn and drinks. "Hmmm, a silent voice! i heard it was a good movie." He turns on netflix and searches up "A silent voice." He clicks on it and it starts playing. We eat the popcorn and focus on the movie until the fireworks scene comes in. I'm currently wrapped in ranboo's arms panicking, She was my favorite character! "No no no don't die don't die save her!" I started yelling at the boy who was inside. He ran to catch her and caught her at the last second. Struggling to pull her up he realizes how much he messed up with her. Finally pulling her up...but instead the boy falls off the building while saving her. 

"WHAT NOOOO!! THEY WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!" Me and ranboo both screamed while i started tearing up. We got to the end of the movie and i was straight up sobbing. "Awww y/n come here it's okayyyy" Ranboo pulls me into his arms, while i sob into his chest. We lay down and i get back into position,  into ranboo's arms, my face against the crook of his neck. He has his arms around me, playing with my hair. We talked and talked until i got sleepy, falling asleep in his warm embrace and comfort, along with him falling asleep knowing he has someone they can call theirs.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAA😭

love you :)