Mrs. Azalea Lakes •1

You make it look like it's magic. Cause I see nobody, nobody, but you you you.

I sway my hips side to the slow beat of Earned It by. The Weeknd while waiting on my coffee to finish. This song gets me in the mood everytime I listen to it. Before he finishes the last note I rush to hit the repeat button.

Since my coffee won't be done for another 10 minutes I walk to the bathroom to grab my favorite vibrator. Before I reach the bathroom I see my husband , Tre'mon, laying on his back sound asleep. No matter how many times I ask him, he never sleeps naked.

I change the settings on the thermostat turning the heat up to 80 degrees. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I hear my coffee maker beep, letting me know my coffee is ready. On my way to the kitchen I pass the master bedroom to drop off my silk robe.

Sadly my husband only took off his shirt so far. I leave the room peacefully tiptoeing to my destination, hoping to not wake my son up. The last thing I need is for him to see his momma trying to get freaky with his daddy.

I quietly grab my coffee cup from the top of my honeywood cabinets. Last week I had a couple guy friends come do some renovations to my kitchen. Of course they wanted to renovate something else, but I told them I'm a changed woman.

I take 'Earned It' off repeat then changed the song to 'Wicked Games'. Before I take a sip of coffee I feel the heat starting to kick in. Hot coffee and hot air is a no-no. I get up from my granite counter, then stick my coffee in the fridge.

Removing my earphones from my ears I walk to the master room, so I can execute my plan. Just as I suspected he takes off everything. Yes, I mean everything.

Before reaching the bed I remove his extra large T-shirt from my body revealing my soft melanin breast.

When I turn my attention to him I feel my pussy come to life. Careful to not wake him up, I slide under the sheets. His scent suffocates me and I love it.

I pick up his dick as if it's the most delicate diamond in the world. My lips part ways before I wrap my tongue around the tip of his dick. Scooting up a bit I stick half on his dick in my mouth and go to work.

Every time I try to suck him in deeper he grows more making my efforts pointless.

"Damn baby," he moans. I guess that means I woke him up.

I press my thumb into my left palm balling my hand into a fist before taking his whole dick into my mouth while looking at him. From my view he doesn't even look as if he just woke up. I slide his dick from the back of my throat to the tip of my tongue sucking it on the way out.

I use both of my hands to grab his shaft stroking it while licking my way to his balls. He shivers as I blow my cold breath on the spit trail I left. I feel a lump grow in the veign leading to the hole in his tip.

"Open wide Mrs.Lakes,"

He only calls me Mrs.Lakes when we're getting really freaky. I flash him a smile before devouring his dick once again. As his dick explodes our bedroom door is pushed wide open banging against the wall.

I get up looking at Trent while swallowing the cum as quickly as I can, then to my son who's standing in the middle of our doorway wide eyed.

"Oh my fucking God. You better not kiss me ever again!"

17 year olds these day. I roll my eyes then look at a laughing Trent.

Twitter: @aliveliketupac