Cassie •2

Cassie's POV

"Momma you really should've called before you got here..."

"Where's the fun in that honeybun," she smiled wide. I always hated that nickname she gave me. She would say it in the worst of times.

"I hate suprises," I groan.

"No you don't, remember when we threw you that surprise party for your 17th birthday. You were so happy! You and that boy" she looks as if she's trying to remember his name "- Jody? Was it?"

She walked around the island turning her attention to my old fashion coffee maker. Without looking at me she continued.

"Y'all disapeered that night, don't think because I never said anything about it I didn't know." She turned to me suddenly. "I met up with him recently in town, somehow you came into the conversation. These days you've been so distant. Your hair isn't even as red as it used to be, your skin is starting to sag around your eyes. I told you, you shouldn't have got married so fast. He's not breaking you off right is he?"

The coffee came flying out of my mouth.

"Momma!"

"I was married to your father for a long time. I know you possess at least one of our sex drives," she winks at me then returns to the coffee maker.

"Me and George haven't had sex in a long time..." My voice fades.

"WHAT?!?!?!" She slams her 'I Heart Georgia' coffee mug against the counter making me flinch.

"We haven't had sex.... He's been busy...."

"Busy doing what?" Her finely arched eyebrows twitched.

I started to talk, but the sound of the front door closing caught our attention. To no surprise I hear George accompanied by one of his after work hoes.

"Cassie fix dinner me and Kel-" he stopped in mid sentence when he spotted my mother. His 'friend' stood beside him looking like she was the queen of this castle with a head held high.

I cleared my throat.

"So this is what you're hiding from me?" She would sound calm to a stranger but George and I knew this voice was dangerous.

He stood next to his bimbo, who's now intertwined their fingers together.

"I'm not talking to myself dear,"

"Yes, momma." My head hung low.

I heard the bimbo mumble something to George while he stifled a laugh. Suddenly momma reached in her Michael Kors purse that was sitting on the counter and pulled out her custom-made gold revolver. That thing's infamous, for real. The blondie screamed.

"So you two wanna have something laugh about? I'll give you something to laugh about,"

She walked closer to them, but George stood his ground by not backing away.

"I won't waste a bullet on you today because we're having a guest," she paused then nodded. "I'm going to invite that Jody boy over to dinner today,"

"WHAT?!?" George and I screamed at the same time.

Jody was my first love in highschool, my first kiss, my first homecoming date, my first time. He played football so well that he made it to the NFL. Back in the highschool days him and George were insepertable. Although George was the cute nerd, they were still best of friends.

Now they hated each other, when Jody and I broke up, George comforted me. He would bring me icecream everyday during the 2 weeks of school I missed. Eventually I fell for him, Jody saw that so he began to focus more on football.

I never really had a problem with Jody, but tonight's going to be a little...crazy.

Before momma walked out the kitchen she whispered something in the bimbo's ear. Her face went red then white.

"Make sure this little hoe is here tonight. Dress accordingly, I'm gonna go watch my stories," and with that, she leaves the three of us standing there.

So this isn't the ending I wrote at first. I like this one better than the original. Wattpad deleted the original. Maybe it thought the scene was a little to stupid. Well mommas a little crazy about her daughter.

Vote if you think its time for me to make Cassie grow some balls.