Dr.Madi Clarke •2

His eyes were filled with lust as he dropped to his knees caressing my thick, caramel thighs. It was moments like this that made my decision to not settle down yet worth every bit.

His strong arms reached behind my legs and jerked them forward making me drop to the bed.

With my legs in the air he dug his face into my inner thigh. He wasn't like my usual lovers, his touch was breathtaking. Is this even close to what love feels like? Hell No. What the hell am I thinking?

He slides my panties to the side then licks the rim of my inner pussy-lips. What he did next made my world shatter? In a split second he became aggressive. I could feel my lace being ripped off, not slid off but ripped!

"Damn K..." My voice raspy from arguing with Mason earlier. Apparently after our romantic night together, he wanted me to settle down. Sure he was nice, sexy, gifted....why am i even thinking of him.

Kaylen looked up at me with his hungry green eyes.

"Beg for it," he softened his touch waiting for me to respond. I looked to the ceiling making it clear that I won't beg.

Although it's very unlady like, I put my hand on top of his head forcing him to devour my pussy. He reaches up to my side then starts digging his fingertips into my skin. I moan in response.

His eyes lock with mine and a wave of ecstacy flows through my body. I lay all the way back, finally removing my hand from his head.

"Mmmmmm.....Kaylen....More," I wouldn't necessarily call this begging. Just pleading in a less pleadinly way...if that makes sense.

I thought I heard a 'That's what I thought' come from his mouth, but I ignored it.

Using his arms he pinned my thick thighs to the bed while his tongue flicked over my clit.

Suddenly he stops.

"Did you just hear the door?" He ask wrapping lower region with the hotel towel.

I couldn't hear anything over my moaning and gasping, so I shook my head.

As he nears the door, I throw the thick comforter over my naked body.

"Who is it?" He said sounding manlier than needed. He turned to me with a frown on his face. "Who the hell is Mason?!"

"One of my patients," I say calmly.

"Why is he at our hotel room?"

Startled I get up and start throwing on my clothes.

"Oh so it's like that huh? He's more than 'a patient'. I see how you are stupid hoe!"

I know this nigga didn't just call me out of my name.

"I'm a hoe but you was just eating the fuck out of this hoe's pussy, licking yo lips and all. Get the fuck out of my room," I run to the window and throw all of Kaylen's clothes out then run to the door opening it wide forgetting all about Mason.

"You little stupid ass bi-" Kaylen started but never finished his statement.

"Say the rest of that sentence and I bet you won't be a professional trainer anymore,"

For the first time in weeks I looked at Mason. He's gained more muscle and grown out a little neat beard. From where I was standing, this man is beyond mad.

" Who the fuck are you supposed to be?" Kaylen yells making the question seem more like a statement. Veigns were popping out of his neck.

Mason looks to his phone then smiles.

"As of now, I'm your new boss. Now go in the room and put your shit on..." He pauses, making his way to me. "Oh...stay the fuck away from her ,"

I gulp. "How did you find me?"

"Don't worry about all of that. I'm tired of chasin you Clarke, I'm offering you the world but you're giving me nothing," as he gets closer the room seems to shrink around me.

"I'm just not ready yet,"

"You're never ready for anything. Make up your mind real soon. With or without you I'm moving forward,"

----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~