Azalia Lakes •2

Since the other day my son still hasn't said anything to me. One side of me thinks it hilarious, but the other side is kinda bothered. I'm pretty sure he's been having sex too so it's not the end of the world.

"Just leave it alone," I sigh to myself. I walk into my bedroom to see my husband laying on his stomach butt naked with no sheets covering him, so I climb on top of him and nibble on his ear, tugging/pulling softly. I let my fingers roam over his toned shoulder muscles making circles in some areas, while my mouth made trails to his collarbone. I feel him shift underneath me so i stop.

"Damn Azalea, can I get woke up like this every morning?"

"Your wish is my command baby," I kiss him once then move off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He reaches out to me trying to pull me back, but I dodged it.

"Weave game to strong, Ha!" I laugh as I walk into the bathroom to check my make up before I walk to my huge walk in closet to grab my peach Michael Kors purse. I blow a kiss to him as I leave the room.

Before I walk out of the house I feel his big arms wrap around me.

"I said where are you going," He squeezes me hard, I giggle and try to squirm out of his arms.

"I got a meeting with Tatiana at the Sardi's in like 30 minutes," I give him a small peck on the corner of his mouth. He pulls me closer looking me in my eyes.

"We don't have time for this right now. Trust me I want to but this is really important,"

He lets me go, giving me a sweet smile before closing the front door.

When I walk outside I hear yelling coming from my neighboors house. Everyday it's something new with them. I never got to meet them officially, but I know the husband bring a different woman to the place every damn day. The wife is really pretty though, she smiles whenever she sees me on my balcony drinking martini's. I'll make it my business to visit before i go back home tonight.

I dig in my clutch searching for my phone, when I finally find it I dial Tati's number. She picks on the second ring while I'm getting in the car so I put her on bluetooth.

"Girl these motherfuckas arguing again," I always tell her what happens in the neighborhood.

"Damn, so she knows he's cheating?"

"I been told you she knew. The other day some old lady came, and I let her in using the spare key the wife gave me. I think that's her Ma though," I explain before pulling out of my driveway.

"BBBBBBBIIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHH. This shit about to be good!" If anybody know gossip, it's Tati. She works with ALL the Magazines in New York.

"I thought we left that ghetto ass language in Dallas," I was really trying to be perfessional now, new place, new attitude type shit.

"Bih you thought! This shit too good to be trying to talk proper. Get cho whole life," She laughs.

"You right. You right. Imma go over there tonight to officially meet them though,"

"You never met yo neighbors?! Bitch you the worst neighbor ever,"

"I know, damn," I laughed. "I'm about to get on the highway. Imma hit you up when I'm around the corner from the restaurant,"

"Aight," then the line clicks.

I turn the radio up, push on the gas pedal making the car jolt forward and zoom down the highway. I flick my turn signal, then switched lanes with the BMW behind me at the same time. The music blares through my speakers, then suddenly there's silence.