Madi •4

Madi P.O.V

I could've swore I was hearing a phone in my dreams. I opened my left eye slightly to see what was going on. Mason shifted in his sleep not bothering to check on his phone. His phone screen read 'Cassie'.....Cassie? Is that his wife....

My heart began to pound while my fist start to ball up. Although part of me didn't want him to leave his wife just because we've been sleeping around I still have this feeling of entitlement. I know that I like him...a lot...but I just don't think I can be in a committed relationship. He has millions, we already have a joint bank account because of our arrangement, I just don't know if I could possibly just be with one man.

The phone keeps buzzing, I ignore it once again and try to tune it out by throwing the sheets over my head. The sounds stop for a while but then his phone rings. I look at him to see if he'll answer it but he's still sleeping.

Don't touch this man's phone Madi...don't you dare answer it

I toss my thoughts to the side and hastily grab his phone. He tosses over but it's too late. I slide the green icon over to the side then put the phone to my ear. I didn't want to say anything first so I just listened.

"Mason? Hellloooo?" Her voice was very light and sweet. How could he cheat on a woman who sounds so sweet and innocent.

"He-hello?" I stutter unintentionally.

"Uhm...who's this? Definitely not my brother,"

BROTHER?!?! BROTHER?!?! I smile wildly. My heart slows down a bit but BROTHER?!?!

"Oh no I'm sorry he's sleep I'll wake him up for you though,"

"Okay but you also don't sound like his wife who are you and why is he sleeping...around you,"

"I'm just a friend," I take the phone away from my ear to tone out any lectures or arguments she try to bring, I don't need that type of negativity in my life. I subconsciously shake my head then jump on top of Mason to wake him up. He slightly opens his eyes then swoops me off of him with one arm, cuddling into his pillow. I push him a little harder this time, making him turn around to kiss my neck then rubs his after-nap bulge against my inner thigh.

"I didn't satisfy you enough earlier?" His kisses trail from my neck to the bas of my breast.

"Nope not right now Mason, your sister is on the phone,"

His eyebrow rises in surprise.

"I didn't satisfy- Wait...My sister?! Give me the phone please,"

I hand him the phone then walk to the restroom to start a bubble bath.

Mason's  POV:

"Yea. Hey Cass, how are you?"

"Before I tell you I want to know which little whore are you sleeping with now?"

"That's none of your business. What do you need? I'm not loaning your thief of a husband no more money. He still hasn't paid me the $300,000 that he owes me from starting his failed business,"

"As a wife I don't approve of your infidelity...not to mention how much I'm being hurt by my own husband's open cheating...but that's not why I've called you. Mom decided to pop up in town we had a dinner scheduled for tonight but we're gonna have to push it back a couple of days. George got into a crash and is having some memory loss. The doctor says he should be back to normal once the rest of his brain swelling goes down but it will take a while before all of his memories are back,"

"Wait your husband's cheating on you?! Why didn't you tell me I could've had someone handle it! What the hell Cass?"

"Shut up you're cheating on your wife yourself you big hypocrite. That's besides my point of calling you. Mother wants you here for the dinner. Mason is already coming, so is Jody,"