2

~ I'll try to make this more Daichi and Asahi pov as Suga and Noya got the spot light in the last chapter having said that Daichi's pov~

Once we arrive at my house we greet my parents and explain the situation, ending in my mother telling everyone they could stay as long as they needed to, which I was thankful for as I didn't want these three having to deal with anything like what they are. The only reason Asahi is open about his and Nishinoya's relationship is because he lives with his grandma who is very excepting of us all, and in all honesty most of the team that know her are treated like family by her. The four of us go up to my room and just talk for a bit before bringing up the serious topic of what had happened with both Sugawara and Nishinoya.

"So...Nishi, we want to know EXACTLY what your parents did to you, and Suga we want to know how your parents found out.... is that ok with everyone?" I say looking across from my bed where me and Asahi were sitting to the desk which had become Suga's new seat and the chair next to it being  Noya's thrown as he looked so small sat in it. The small libero nods his head quickly obviously wanting to get everything out of his head. But that wasn't the case with the... sideline setter. He looked at the ground while swinging his legs off of the tall desk not responding to my question. He's done this before so I know what he's trying to pull, he thinks he can act like he didn't hear me and the problem will go away but obviously I've caught onto this and no longer acknowledged the trick. I sit not saying anything before he gives up and shouts "fine!" And crossing his arms looking nervous but attempting to hide it. I smile at him before leaning over and whispering, "go do that thing you do with him, please I can't stand him like this it makes me worry" to the ace who nods and walks over the Suga before working his magic. I didn't know what it was they called it but I recognise it from when I met them I guess it's a handshake of some kind? A sort of good luck motion? I wouldn't know but it always made the setter happy or gave him more confidence. 
After the two completed this action Suga looks over at me and smiles before nodding his head,I smile back before looking at Nishinoya and signaling for him to speak.

~Noya's pov~ (just for what he says and abuse/ homophobia tw)
I take a deep breath before beginning to explain what happened.
"My parents sort of found the texts between me and Asahi while looking through my phone while I was out on a run. And they weren't the best texts for them to be reading, pet names and all that jazz, so they confronted me about it. I tried to say that it was a dare and a joke but they didn't care. So they ended up calling be really homophobic stuff, like a fag, (i can say that as it applies to me as a person in rl)  before getting really physical and just straight up hurting me and I have the bruises to prove it. They also found out about...(SH TW)
how I self harm and basically stripped me to fine were I cut and then when they did they just made it worse, any fresh cuts they scratched at them. I....after they let me go, which was about two hours, I got my school stuff and anything I needed and left out my window....which was a bad idea as I hurt myself further  but I left just before I would normally for school so I had somewhere to go." I take a deep breath before looking around to see the three of them shocked. I've told them what my parents have done to me before but this was by far the worst thing they've done.

~Asahi's pov~
I was utterly speechless. Noya's parents have always been bad but never like this. And he normally calls me whenever this happens. But he didn't this time. I know he has his phone because he was trying to annoy me at lunch from across the table texting me. I take a minute to process what the small boy just said.
"Why didn't you call me, Noya?" I ask look the small boy in the eyes that make contact with mine at the same time. "I..it was late I didn't want to annoy you or wake you up" I sigh and look away from him, "Noya I wouldn't have cared if you needed me I don't mind if you wake me up, you always call me when it happens why was this time so different?"  I felt a hand on my shoulder before looking to see Daichi looking at me with a look telling me to shut up, which I did. I love Yuu but I can get to much for him sometimes even when I don't mean to. " it's fine Noya you don't have to say anything" the captain explains. Before turning his head toward Sugawara.

~Suga's pov~ (also just for him explaining and homophobia TW)
I look at the ground, not wanting to face anyone in the room when talking.
"It's stupid really but I let it slip that I'm dating a guy while texting them and then...well you two read those texts I don't wanna talk about it right now" I say not feeling good about what happened at all.

~Daichi's pov~
Honestly I wasn't mad at Suga for not wanting to talk about it. If he wasn't ready he didn't have to talk about it and I wouldn't force him.

~4 hour time skip~
It was getting late and the three of my friends had agreed to stay for the night. We had figured that Nishinoya would be able to stay with him after tonight and Suga was allowed to stay with me for as long as he needs to.

The four of us were up in my room ready to go to sleep for the night, me and suga on my bed and Asahi and Nishi on a blow up bed on the floor next to mine.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hey guys so I hope someone actually reads this this at some point.
Word count 1095