6

~hey hey hey i have an idea for this chapter after what seems like a million year it might be short but we'll see~

~asahis' pov~

I walked into the gym in the process of tying my hair back when saw Sugawara on the groud, frozen in fear, with Daichi standing over him, a look of anger on his face. I was shocked to see my two best friends acting this way to each other again, but I wasn't just going to stand there and let it happen.                                                                                                                                                                                 "Daich.....come on let's not do this. Can we please just talk this out? Do you really think you're setting a good example as our captain at the moment? I don't know what's happened and I won't pretend to know, but it's obvious you have something bothering you and you need to get it off your mind.....so....can you two just....talk about instead of fighting like this? For the good of you both....." i tried to sound confident but it was pretty obvious i was questioning my every word. 

Somehow, my panicked words had worked as the captain stepped back and held a hand out for the setter who hesitantly took it and stood up. I looked around to see the team staring at me, some with shocked expressions, others with blank faces. But i couldn't help but notice the proud looks on Tanaka and Nishinoyas' faces. I smiled at them and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Asahi" i heard the voice of our number one say, averting my attention to the brunet, "come with us." he said in  a raver....sad? tone of voice.

I followed the shorter male into the club room, closely followed by the even shorter silver haired male. The tree of us sat down. Suga next to me, most likely because of  what had happened earlier, and Daichi across from us. I looked between the two of them and then landed my eyes on the taller of them as he began speaking.

~Daichis' pov~

" i'm sorry i lashed out like that before, I don't know what I was thinking .....it's just....I over heard you guys talking earlier when you thought I was asleep...." I see the two males in front of me look at each other. The short haired male covers his mouth with his hand as the longer haired looked at me shocked.

"Is it true? As in do you still like each other in that way? Are.....look I don't want to sound possessive or anything like that and I get that you two are close and I would hate to ruin that, but my real question is.....are you two...you know like together in secret or something like that?"(spoiler alert....i'm questioning it too!)

~sugas' pov~

Not knowing whether to tell the truth or not, I look over to the tall ace next to me and see him sigh.

"sorry Suga....." I hear him whisper softly. I realise that he's going to tell him, this could end badly.....very badly. I bit my lip and looked at the floor.

"please Daichi... give us a chance to explain what has been going on before you react....the only reason i said everything I did last night in the way I did because I had a feeling you were awake and listening.....it's different than that. What you're thinking isn't completely right but it's not wrong. Noya is involved in....whatever you want to call this....but to answer your question, yes....we are together,Nishinoya sort of included....I swear down on my life we were planing to tell you!" (bare with me, I just like this sort of story line for some odd reason....i am  also writing this at like 1AM and listening to oddly gay music so there is that as well) the whole time Asahi was explaining this I was shaking slightly. To be honest I can't stand this sort of thing, I felt like I could have a panic attack any second, it was stressful and scary and I hated every single second of it.

I heard a sigh from in front of me, "if you had just told me in the first place......I would have been fine with it" 

***********************************************************************************************

gasp! i'm alive! Yes hello it is i the not so wonderful, sleep deprived, dysphoric, stressed, anxious, haikyuu obsessed writer of this crap! sorry it's been so long, my brain was empty and i was in school. but hay, here's an ok chapter.

the wonderful word count happens to be 755

thanks for reading and i will see you in the next one!!