12(final)

-HI! So, this is getting a little long (for the stuff I write) so this is a time skip to where Sugawara is 25, Daichi and Asahi are 24 and Noya is 23. They live together is a smallish house. This is gonna be set in mid July, so in summer. Enjoy~-

-Sugawaras pov-

As I sit on the bank of the lake, feet in the water, drink in hand, I can't help but laugh at Asahi and Nishinoya messing around like little kids in the water. The hot sun beats down strong as the light summer breeze gently blows the leaves of the surrounding trees. At the moment, it was just the three of us. Daichi still had to work long day shifts, while we had most to all of the summer off work. I check the time, 1:37pm, I was about to send a text to Daichi knowing he'll be on a short break now, before I'm interupted. "Kō! Come onnnnnn! You promised you would come join us today, remember?!" I look over at the ravenette who had shouted to me, I give him a small smile before putting my phone safely under the blanket. I slowly slide into the cold water, my cropped tank top still on, along with my cycling shorts. "Noya I have no idea how you convinced me to do this. i mean, i haven't been in all summer and all of a sudden you convince me to come in today." The two younger boys laugh as I swim over to them, allowing myself to be pulled into Yu's arms when I'm close enough. He'd had a rather significant growth spurt at the end of his high school years and was now taller than me by around four inches,but it still made a big difference, and definitely more muscular. I don't get a reply from Nishinoya to my statement, instead, I'm splashed by Asahi. I squeal slightly and kick my legs, trying my best to get away from the two males who are doing everything in their power to get me as wet as possible.

- 3 hours later -
-Diachis pov-

I arrive at the lake and easily spot our stuff amongst the other bags and towels thanks to Nishinoya's bag with a map of the world printed on it, given to him by his grandfather. I'd changed out of my police uniform and into a random pair of shorts, not bothering to put on a shirt, before walking the short distance from our house to the fairly popular lake. I walk over to our thinks and kick off my shoes before dangling my feet over the small drop and into the water. It takes me a minute or so to spot my three boyfriends in the lake amongst the other people visiting for the same purpose; try to cool off and enjoy the sun. I smile as I notice Suga having fun in the water with Asahi and Noya. He doesn't normally do anything like that since he's afraid of other people seeing his scars, but it seems that he isn't even thinking about that right now. I grab an unopened water from the cooler and take a sip, the heat already getting to me after only a few minutes. I look down at my phone to check a text from my family group chat, some pictures of my siblings having a good time with their friends in the sun.

When I look up again, I notice Asahi swimming over to me. When he reaches the sore he pulls himself up onto the bank with ease. "Hey, when did you get here?" He asks with a smile, giving me a small kiss on the cheek before grabbing a bobble out of the bottle holder in Noya's bag and tying his hair up in a messy ponytail. "Not long, only about five minutes. I stopped at the house for a little before I came down, had a shower and stuff, just needed a good half hour on my own, bit of a ruff day" "anything you want to talk about?" I shake my head at the others response. "How did you get Suga in the water?" The taller laughs when I ask this "I'll be honest, I have no idea, it was all Nishi" we share a smile for a second before the other speaks again. "So,you gonna come join us?" I think for a second before nodding "why not, it'll be fun"