Part 6

Jimin's POV

"Mom," taking a seat on the couch in the living room after the unexpected counter with Jungkook, I pulled the phone close to my ears after the line had been connected.

Taking my jacket off, I just put it beside me and focused on my mom on the phone.

"Yes, honey. How are you? Have you eaten?" mom's first questions were never changing but this time it made a lump presented in my throat as soon as I heard them.

"Mom, I miss you" whining with tears getting more and more pooled in my eyes, I lost it when I heard mom's voice again.

"Jimin baby, is there something wrong?" she sounded worried now, knowing that I wasn't the one who would suddenly called her and told her I missed her all of a sudden.

I rested my back on the couch and tried my best to contain the tears from falling as I continued on the conversation.

"Uh - hmm, no. Nothing's really wrong," biting my lips as I tried sounding as normal as I could, I decided not to drop the bomb to her through phone call.

"What is it, honey?" mom insisted, her motherly-instinct must've already kicked in.

"Is dad home?" I tried changing the subject, not wanting to tell her what's happening in my life yet.

"He's at work, but he'll be back in a few hours like usual. Why, baby?" she asked again, still wanting me to spill the things I hid from her.

"I'm coming home today. I'll tell you two when I arrive," informing her on my return, I wiped the tears that had already left my cheeks a few moments ago.

Getting up, I walked to my bedroom to start packing. There won't be a lot to pack since I won't be going back for too long after all.

"Are you okay? Do you want us to come?" she asked, getting too worried for her only son.

I love my mom so much.

I might not tell her about this pregnancy yet, but I was sure that mom and dad would support me whatever decision I'd make.

I believe in them.

"No, I'll come back to you. I miss my bed and it's only a two-hour drive," I flashed a smile even though she couldn't see it, but it helped my voice sounded a little cheerful.

Taking out the smallest luggage from the cabinet, I placed it on the bed and open up the zip, prepared to dump my things inside it without really trying to be organised.

"Well, alright. Be careful okay, honey? Do you want to eat anything? I'll ask dad to buy groceries," she let me go for now, but I was sure that when I arrived, I won't even be able to change my clothes before she knew what's wrong with her son.

"No, just cook anything you want, mom. I love all your cookings," I told, feeling better now that I had talked to someone who I could depend on.

Someone who was really worried, and cared about me.

"I'll make your favorite, okay?" she told, and I smiled a little wider. Knowing mom, she'd make much more than just my favourites and in the end, we'd be having trouble to finish them all.

"Okay, bye mom. I love you,"

"I love you too, baby. Can't wait to see my Jiminie,"

"I can't wait to see you too,"

Hanging up the call, I walked to my cupboard while calling my housemate slash house owner.

"Jimin?" his voice was heard after the third ring, and I supported my phone using my shoulder while I chose my shirts that I wanted to bring home.

"Jinyoung hyung, are you okay to talk?" I asked the older omega, since he was still at work after all.

"Yes, I can. Why, what's wrong?" he asked, probably weirded that I suddenly called him during office hour.

"No, I just want to tell you that I'll be going back to my hometown for a week. You said you're buying groceries, right? Don't buy a lot," I told him my plan, without telling him the reason for my action.

I'll tell him after I told mom and dad.

Jinyoung was an important person to me too, so I won't keep this from him.

"Oh, sure. Are you going now?" he agreed without much question, and I felt thankful for that.

I was sure he was wondering, but opted not to ask.

"Yeah, I'll get going after I pack a little,"

"Alright. Just update me when you got home, okay? Don't make me worry," he reminded, as he always did whenever I'd have to drive for more than an hour.

"Okay, hyung. Do you want anything from my hometown? I can find them when I get home," I offered to the male, since I knew how much he liked exploring new things or foods, from everywhere.

"Nah, nothing for now. But if I do crave for something, I'll text you later," he told, and a smile made its way on my lips effortlessly.

"Alright, bye hyung. Don't miss me too much,"

"I'll be missing looking at you eating my food. Come back quickly, okay?"

"Okayyy,"

"Hmm, I'll get going now. Remember to drive carefully, Jimin. Don't race," he warned, and I laughed a little, knowing how scared he was when I sped up a little that one time when we were late to the movie we wanted to go together.

Jinyoung was such a mom, I tell you.

My thigh was almost bruised that night because he pinched me hard after he got mad that I sped up.

Ending the call, I got up feeling a little lighter at heart after talking with two people I cared about, who also cared about me.

Placing my hand on my tummy, a smile flashed on my face, heartbeat increasing a little.

And now I have another one, that I'll care for with my whole life.