Part 7

Jimin’s POV

"So, I'm going to be a grandpa in eight months?" dad looked stunned as he tried to register the news in his head, and I bit my lower lip as I muttered slow the answer to his question.

"Yes,"

"How old am I again, honey?" he turned to mom, and she just stared unamused at the almost unrelated question, but still answered dad.

"Fifty-three,"

"If the baby is going to school, I'm going to be the youngest grandpa, right?"

"Probably,"

"Alright, the baby will go to school here. I'll send my baby to school and becomes the coolest and the most stylish grandpa ever," he suddenly decided, and I felt my tears pouring out as relief washed through me.

"Daaadd," launching my body at him and pulled him into a tight hug, I cried harder when I felt the comforting pat on my back from mom.

"What? Why are you two crying now?" I could tell he was smiling from his voice and I just hugged him tighter, thankful that I was given such amazing parents in my life.

Mom knew about this a few minutes before dad barged home looking all rushed, and she had nothing but tears of happiness running on her face since then.

"Thank you. Thank you so much," I muffled, not caring if my tears ruined his shirt, and dad let me cry in his arms like I always did when I was young.

"Hey, you're our baby. And your baby will be our baby too. Our precious son and grandchild," he talked calm, and it helped come me down a little.

As my cries slowed down, I pulled away to wipe the tears on my cheeks and looked up to my dad after taking a proper seat beside him.

"You're not mad?" wiping my nose with the tissue that's always there on the coffee table, I looked to dad only to find him already smiling at me.

"I'm proud. If you told me you're getting an abortion, I'll kick you out. I never want a son who had ideas of killing innocent soul," he told, and I was glad they thought of the same thing as I was.

"I love you, dad, mom" looking at both of them, I smiled the most sincere smile I had since the first time this news came to me.

I was glad I made the right choice.

"We love you lots, honey. Now come! I'm going to feed my babies" mom got up from her seat excitedly with a pair of bright eyes, even though her nose was still red from the cries earlier.

"Does that include me?" dad asked, teasing mom like usual.

"No, you're too old to be a baby," she made disgusted face at my dad, and I chuckled at how they're still the same even after all these years together.

"Fine, I'm not going to buy you your flowers anymore," dad tried to threat, which I know was empty words, but mom's answer cracked me up.

"It's fine. I got my own money," she turned away and walked to the kitchen, and I turned to dad after I finished laughing.

"Ugh, look at your mom, Jimin. She's becoming sassier everyday," he complained, but I know his eyes never lost the love he had whenever he looked at mom.

"But you love her," I said, and he smiled instantly at my words

"Of course, my one and only," he turned to look at the kitchen, and there goes his eyes again.

The loving stare.

"Dad, do you think I'll be able to meet my one and only?" asking him, dad turned to give his focus to me.

"You will. Even the blind knows how beautiful you are. You'll find the one, or if not, we'll be your all," he told serious, and I felt tears pricked my eyes again.

"You two are always my everything, dad" I told, and dad wiped my tears from my eyes before it could drop to my cheeks.

"Just like you are ours, Jimin. And the baby will be our everything together now," he ruffled my hair and I went in for another hug, looking for the warmth of a parent.

"Thank you, dad" sighing in content, I smiled as dad told about mom after I called her.

"Thank your mom too. She sounded so worried when she called me. That's why I rushed home," he tattled, and I laughed soft.

"Honey, bring Jimin here. Don't make our son and grandchild hungry even more!" mom's voice was heard from the kitchen, and we broke the hug at last.

"Well, let's go before your mom sulk at me again for having you all to myself,"

Walking into the kitchen, I saw the many dishes mom cooked and wondered at how can she cook so fast.

"I remembered that you're the one who sulk because mom only give her attention to me," teasing dad, I grinned when mom joined in without a single hesitation in attacking dad.

"Yes, and your dad here only stopped sulking when you go to him and pepper him with smooches," she smiled naughtily and I wasn't going to let this chance go.

If I teased dad, I needed to tease mom as well.

"Isn't the reason dad stop sulking is because mom gave him a smooch as well?" I wiggled my eyebrows at my parents, earning a big laughter from dad and a pretty shy smile from mom.

"That's my son! Now let's eat, I'm getting all hungry from all the happy events happening to me today," dad was excited, and I started getting hungry too, getting my appetite back now that I know, my parents are always going to be my supporter, as long as it's the right thing to do.