Part 23

Jungkook's POV

After Jimin blushed at what I said about me being full from his kiss, he hid his face using my chest and fell asleep soon after.

Seokjin came and awed at the cute omega for falling asleep on me and he didn't let me go until he had an album full of Jimin sleeping in his phone.

He said he wanted to show it to Namjoon and Hoseok, and I told him to share them to me too.

Seokjin agreed, but in return I had to give Jimin’s phone number to him.

And only after that that I was able to carry Jimin to our car, and thankfully he didn't wake up even after all the fuss made by people who saw me carrying the pregnant omega to the car.

There'll be a lot of articles about this later on.

I wonder if mom and dad had came across these articles about us yet?

Driving up to Jimin’s company, I felt reluctant to wake him up but I was sure Jimin won't like it if I decided on my own and brought him home.

Reaching his office, I halted the car at the main door and ignored people who were watching us from the sidelines. Opening the door by Jimin's side, I ducked down and took my time to admire his sleeping face a little.

I've already fallen for him, and it's not hard to know when I realized how jealous I was when anyone touched him.

Even Seokjin.

Softly tracing his cheek with my thumb, I called him slow, not wanting Jimin to wake up in shock.

"Baby, wake up" Jimin frowned as he opened his eyes, and he sat up straight with his hand automatically on his baby bump in protective manner, making my heart warm at his gesture.

He's really protective over our baby.

So cute.

"Hm? We're already at my office?" Jimin asked as he looked even cuter rubbing his eyes, and I almost didn't want to let him go.

"Yes, lunch hour is almost ending. I'll walk you to your office," offering to accompany him, Jimin was quick to shake his head as he got out the car, refusing my offer and I felt disappointed.

Is he still not ready to open up to me?

"No, you have important meetings to attend, right? Hoseok hyung told me," Jimin suddenly told the reason he refused, and I was immediately feeling better.

It's safe to think that he's just worried for me, is it?

"You're right," not denying his word since it was true, I smiled when Jimin softly pushed me to walk back to the driver's side.

"Now go. Thanks for the lunch," he thanked with a smile back at me, and I felt my heart heavy, not wanting to let the omega out of my sight.

"I'll pick you up later, okay?" caressing his cheek and holding myself back from kissing him out of his breath again, I quickly went into the car after Jimin nodded.

--

Jimin’s POV

Walking to the department, a few of the employees who went passed me seemed to be talking in whispers as I walked past them, and I kind of feel uncomfortable with that.

"Jimin hyunnggg!!" Yugyeom's voice suddenly filled the hallway and I was fast to slap his back and told him to be quiet as soon as he reached me.

"That hurts, hyung!" he hissed at the pain, and I just rolled my eyes at the boy.

"Then why did you shout?" asking the boy, wanting his answer, Yugyeom immediately grinned with mischief at me.

"You're famous, hyung. I didn't know Mr Jeon is such a romantic boyfriend like that," he wiggled his eyebrows in teasing manner, and I furrowed my eyebrows instead.

"What do you mean?"

"Here, it's the article about you and Mr. Jeon at Kim's Hotel," he showed me his phone and I covered my face in embarrassment when the photo of Jungkook carrying me bridal style out the front door of the hotel was clearly shown in it.

Now I know why those people were talking as they gave me knowing smiles.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so embarrassed. Yugyeom, hide me!" hiding behind the beta as we walked back to the office, Yugyeom just laughed as he pushed me to walk by his side instead.

"It's no use, hyung. Everyone saw the article already," he said casually and slung his arms around my shoulder, pulling me to walk with him but still being considerate, slowing his step since I was starting to carry more weight on me due to the baby growing.