Part 18

Jimin's POV

Jungkook left right after Hoseok arrived, and after a few minutes spending time with the cheerful guy, I came to know that Namjoon and him were the same age, so I decided to call him with respect as well.

"Jiminie? Are you asleep?" Hoseok knocked on the door of my room softly, probably trying not to disturb if I was really asleep.

"No, I'm just resting. What is it, hyung?" opening the door since I'm actually bored sitting on the bed watching some cat videos, I was presented with a smiley Hoseok.

"I just want to tell you that Jungkook's conference has ended," he told with light voice, and it struck me that it had been around two hours since he went.

"Oh, how did it go?" getting out of the room, I followed Hoseok mindlessly to the kitchen and I realized how careful he looked after me when I got down the stairs.

This house is huge.

There are enough rooms for Hoseok and Namjoon to even live with us and I'm guessing that they did lived here until some point because I could see how familiar the two with this house's layout.

"It's looking great," he made me sit on the tall chair I sat during lunch earlier, while he was taking out two mugs from the cabinet.

"They did expose my face, right?" I looked around the interior of the kitchen, and it seemed to looked more used than I thought.

Well, Jungkook was a great cook.

Maybe Seokjin came here frequently as well.

He learnt from the best after all.

"Yes, are you okay?" Hoseok brought me a cup of warm chocolate, and I accepted it with a small thanks leaving my mouth.

"Jungkook already told me and I have agreed. We'll see how it goes tomorrow," taking a sip of the hot drink, it tasted so good as the heat flow through my body, making me sigh in content.

"Your parents knew about this as well, I talked to them before Jungkook went to the conference," Hoseok told, and I just nodded as I took another sip.

"They must've agreed as well. Jungkook charmed them strongly enough to even make them trust him to let me live with him," my answer cracked Hoseok up and his laugh was contagious, making me smile as well.

"Yes, they sounded happy. They even left a comment under one of the articles about you two!" he excitedly told, and I facepalmed myself in embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh, that must be dad," I sighed and Hoseok laughed again.

I've never seen an alpha so relax as he was.

Namjoon and Jungkook both brought such an intimidating aura around them, but Hoseok was different.

But it's what made I feel more comfortable and safe.

I guessed Jungkook knew this too, so that's why he made Hoseok stayed instead of Namjoon.

"You do know them well," Hoseok grinned, and both of us enjoyed the hot chocolate more, before Hoseok broke the silence.

"Jiminie?" he called, seeming a little reluctant to talk, but I just gave my focus to him nonetheless.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry if Jungkook hurt you in any way or another before. I'm sure he did, considering how disoriented he looked a few days ago before he go and meet you," he apologized, and it took me by surprise.

They must've been very close for one to apologize on someone else's behalf.

"I - It's not your fault, hyung. Jungkook is Jungkook. What he did was on him. And it's not entirely his fault. I know I shouldn't fall for him, but I did anyways," telling him the fault in my part, Hoseok smiled guiltily at my words.

"It's quite hard to resist his charm, isn't it?" he tilted his head with the smile stayed on his face, and I just smiled back, my head filled with the thought of the young Jeon.

"You have no idea,"

"I just want you to know that Jungkook had a past, but if you're willing to let him into your life, I'm sure he'll tell you everything soon. He looked so attached to you already. I've never seen him throw such distrustful glance at Namjoon before," Hoseok snickered as he remembered of the incident earlier, and I felt my cheeks heating up at Jungkook's overreaction.

"Namjoon hyung did nothing wrong, he only accidentally drop the bowl close to the sink. I'm not even hurt, Jungkook was just overreacting," I complained, remembering how Jungkook carried me out bridal style out of the kitchen while the other two alphas also inside the room, just because he was afraid that I'd step on any of the broken ceramics.

It's so embarrassing.

"There'll be more accidents like that as long as Namjoon lives, Jimin. But Jungkook's overprotective side was really showing that time," he smiled amused, and I shook my head, not believing his word.

"I'm sure he'd act like that to everyone," muttering, I took another sip of the tasty chocolate drink.

"Not at all, Jungkook is a lot colder to other people compared to when he acted around you. That's why when Namjoon first came to me and said that he hugged some stranger while crying, it had really shocked me," Hoseok told, and I didn't really know how to react on that.

"He's used to showing a strong upfront, isn't he?" taking my time thinking about the alpha, Hoseok nodded at my question.

"He had to, his parents are great, but sometimes they forgot that he's just a growing boy who still needs guidance. That's why we're here," he smiled, seeming not burdened at all, and just honestly cared about the heir of Jeon like he was a family to begin with.

"That's nice," I smiled back, glad that the alpha had such great companion in his life.

Being given such huge responsibility at such a young age, I'd assume he'd crumble if he didn't get support from people like Hoseok and Namjoon.