Chapter 6

Hey everyone!! I decided to post another chappie today. And please read my other story - The NightLock . It's a James Maslow Fanfic about a girl named Kasey whose mom has died and she cuts herself. She begins to even get worried when she has James as a boyfriend and what her father will think. Who ever comments about that story will be entered in my dedication drawing where I will dedicate a chapter of any one of my story's to them. Sorry for the long note.

__________________________

Kendall's POV:

I was happy when Lily called me . At least I was. She told me to come over to her house . I was at her place in 10 minutes flat.

At least she seemed happy. Since she was happy, I decided that I wanted to take her out. When I did, she looked like she didn't know what to say. Couldn't she see that I love her?

Lily's POV:

I was surprised when Kendall asked me to be his date to tonight's bonfire. I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted to go with him or David. David probably wanted to go because of all those slutty girls that fell in love him.

Kendall wanted to go cause he wants to cause he wanted to spend time with me. But not in that way. He was just my best friend. That's all. I couldn't bear the thought of him as my boyfriend - I didn't know why.

We then went to the beach. We were having fun when a girl came up to Kendall with some ice cream.

"Hey Kendall - bear . I misse- " . The girl looked at me and then back at Kendall, shocked.

"I can't believe you Kendall . How would you dare cheat on ... I can't even look at you." The girl then threw the ice cream in the sand and stormed away angrily.

"Wait, Lucy... I ... " - Kendall stuttered as he chased after her.