Let Me Love You ( A Kendall Schmidt Fanfic)

Hey everyone ! My name is Livi and hope you guys enjoy my fanfics!! :) I'm a cool cat ahahah This first chapter won't have Kendall in it but I promise the second chapter will!

_______________________

Chapter 1 :

I couldn't believe he did it again. My boyfriend of three years, David had cheated on me with the popular cheerleader of our school, Sarah. I ran out of the house, crying. I had went to work earlier that day to find Sarah in my room, kissing David. " It's not what you think , Lily." David pleaded with me. I was too angry to think . It wasn't the first time he had cheated on me .

My best friends didn't like David and I dating but I still loved him anyways. There was one person who had stayed my friend and always will be my friend forever. Kendall. Everyone was telling us how we look cute together. But I hadn't planned on dating him. We just never thought of that. Kendall didn't exactly like David either but he always gave me moral support. That was the person I needed right now. I walked to the coffee shop and saw it was closed ; I should have know it was late that evening . I then paced for 20 minutes, not knowing what to do. I ended up sitting in front of the house , crying. I then heard my phone ring. Who had called me at that time was the person I had wanted so desperately..