Chapter 9

Hey everyone go follow gurlynutella for me please! I will be posting some fanfictions beside btr on there. Go follow!!!

___________________

Still Lily's P.O.V

The sound of my phone beeping had waken me up. I was startled when I tried to get up and Kendall's arms were around me. I must admit he is beautiful when he sleeps. I looked at him and pondered whether I should tell David I had broken up with him or not. But I checked my phone and saw lots of missed texts from David ordering me to come home. I didn't want to but I decided that would be the best way to tell him I was breaking up with him: in person.

I guess I made too much noise and woke Kendall up.

"Lily, what's wrong? Did you talk to David yet. " - Kendall said, half awake.

I didn't answer. Kendall knew I hadn't done it yet so he said, "Come on ! Let's go."

I started out the door then I remember what could happen to Kendall if David was angry .

"No . Kendall please don't follow me there. You could get hurt."

"Lily, you could too. I can't stand letting that douche hurt you. You know that."

I kept trying to stop him but he wouldn't listen. So we finally settled on him waiting in the car and coming out if David tries to hurt me. We then decided on eating before we leave but Kendall wouldn't let me cook. I kept protesting and then later I gave up and let him cook. Boy, he treats me like a princess even though he know that I don't like it. I'm that type of girl that does thing on her own. But I must admit, Kendall cooking was like the best decision I ever made. Like literally. After we finished eating, As we were leaving I started getting these weird texts from someone named D.