7 - Roses

"That should be everything you asked for Russia."

Russia nodded watching as Serbia struggled to carry a seemingly heavy box trying not to trip. He placed it into the trunk of the car wiping the sweat off his face.

"Thank you, Kaz. I will find a way to repay you." Russia said, turning back to Kazakhstan and nodding his approval. It was late at night and Kaz had kept his promise to get Russia all the materials he had asked for including a new white car with extra tinted glass.

America was already sitting inside the passenger seat messing with the seat warmers as Croatia tried to get his attention explaining to him how to dress and fix his wound. Russia rolled his eyes as he walked towards the two.

"You are ready to go?" He asked, leaning down to face the American.

America nodded and gave two thumbs up. "Yep."

"What do you mean yep? You didn't even let me finish explaining how to take care of that bullet hole. If you don't take care of it it could get infected! You idiot!" Croatia snapped from behind them.

"What do you mean? I heard everything you said," America raised a brow proceeding to repeat all the instructions that Croatia had just told him.

Russia held back a snicker seeing Croatia's mouth drop in surprise.

"Fu*king foreigners. Creepy as* b*stards." He cursed as he walked away back inside the house.

America laughed turning towards Russia.

"Are we leaving?"

Russia nodded. "Give me one minute."

He quickly walked back to Kazakhstan who was now standing with Serbia.

"Time I leave," Russia said as he approached.

"Alright Russia, be safe okay. We'll try our best to throw Soviet off your trail if he gets too suspicious." Serbia said smiling.

"And keep that American safe. I know you don't really like working with others but I think you'll find it better keeping this one around." Kaz said with a grin. Russia frowned.

"What do you mean?"

Kazakhstan laughed patting Russia's shoulder. "Just like... don't kill him alright?"

Russia grinned. After exchanging some quick goodbyes, Russia slipped into the driver seat and started up the car. He heard a sigh next to him as America reclined his seat backward.

"How come Croatia didn't say goodbye?" America asked as they started driving away.

Russia simply shrugged not knowing how to respond. He wasn't sure why Croatia hadn't stayed to see them leave. It wasn't anything new either. Whenever he visited, Croatia always seemed so happy to see him but quite distant when it was time to go.

"Perhaps he doesn't like goodbyes. I get that. I'm not a huge fan of goodbyes either," America spoke.

Russia stole a glance at America who was currently staring outside of the window at the night sky watching as the city lights disappeared behind them.

"So... Moscow right? About 6 hours if I remember correctly."

Russia nodded, already starting to dread the next few hours that he would have to spend with the American. Russia doubted that America would stay quiet for long. No point in telling him to shut up only for him to start speaking again right?

Russia nodded a response not looking over.

He heard America shift around beside him and turned to take a look only to see the American leaning on the armrest staring at him.