NOTICE

Hey guys, it's been a while and I think I've got to be honest with you. 

I just can't bring myself to continue this story the way it is for the simple reason being I'm just not a part of the countryhumans fandom like I was before. 

 And I really really hate leaving this story the way it is because I had so many amazing things planned. 

BUT WAIT THERES MORE.

So here's what I want to ask you. 

I don't really feel comfortable personifying countries as people anymore. There's just so much going on in the world right now and it honestly feels disrespectful for me to continue to personify, ship and treat countries the way I did when I was younger and more naive. 

My best offer I have is this. 

I'm willing to maybe continue this story but I need to know if you guys would be comfortable with all the characters being renamed and treated as normal human beings instead of countries. 

They would still keep their own little personalities, yes the character for America will still be nicknamed Stars, but they will no longer be regarded as countries in any shape or form. 

I haven't picked out names for them yet but if you're willing to continue reading even with these changes I would truly appreciate that. 

Moreover if you got any name suggestions for any of the characters please comment  below!

I need new names for our main cast, 

America 

Russia

Canada

Germany 

and all the other characters that make up this world!

These changes will take place following Chapter 9 and if it does well, the rest of the chapters will also be updated to match the new names. If you've read Not My Fic,  I don't plan on changing anything there as it's a completed story and I think I'm done messing with it. 

It's simply now a relic of the past when my younger self used to write stories. 

Anyways, I just wanna say thank you for sticking with me if you've made it this far whether you're an old reader or a new one. 

Let me know if this is a compromise that yall are willing to make with me for the sake for the rest of the story. 

Signing out for the night, 

Dorito