Chapter 6

A/N- I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages I have no excuse. I'm really sorry. I will try and update more often now. I hope you all like the video I found on YouTube. I don't own the video.

Eren's PoV

I ran home in a hurry. Relief filled my body knowing that Levi was going to help me. At least then I would have something to do in art class.

I ran up to the house I shared with Mikasa, opened the door and was bombarded with questions.

"Eren were have you been these past weeks. I never see you anymore." Mikasa looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I told you Mikasa I've been doing things for my art project." It was the truth I was just mainly drinking hot chocolate though. Mikasa didn't need to know that.

"Eren I spoke to Miss Ral today. She told me that you haven't been working on your project. She is worried about you. You are usually nearly done by now."

"Wow Mikasa!" , "Now Eren were have you been?"

Mikasa looked me in the eyes. I knew she wasn't going to give in. Neither was I!

"Nowhere Mikasa, I haven't been anywhere."

I could see rage running throughout her body. She wasn't going to let me leave with the answer I gave her.

"EREN JAEGER YOU TELL ME WERE YOU HAVE BEEN NOW!" She looked at me, rage running into her eyes.

"Like I said Mikasa. I haven't been anywhere." I began walking past her. Heading towards the long staircase. Before I reached the bottom of the stairs Mikasa grabbed my arm and threw me to the floor.

Ow... "MIKASA WHAT THE HELL!" , "EREN JAEGER WERE HAVE YOU BEEN. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!"

I couldn't believe it. Mikasa really didn't trust me at all

"I see what's happening now Mikasa. You think just because Mum is dead and Dad is in jail that you can boss me around. You don't trust me one bit! Instead you have to check up on me by asking my teachers."

Something warm began falling down my cheeks.

Tears.

"I'm sick of it Mikasa. You don't let me go anywhere unless you know we're it is. I'm old enough to look after myself. So stop trying to replace Mum."

I stood up and shoved past Mikasa and made my way to my room. I could hear Mikasa crying but I didn't turn back. I was so mad at her I couldn't.

She didn't need to look after me like I was a baby. I wish she would just understand that she can't replace Mum.

I wish Mikasa would stop being a mother.

Cr- yea Mikasa stop being his mother.
Mikasa- whose side are you on?!
Cr- I'm on side ereri so yea...