Chapter 3

Eren's PoV

"Jeez please let go of me." The hug became even tighter. "Please let go Hanji!" I moaned. Her grip loosened and she looked at me.

"How long has it been Eren Jaeger! At least 2 years! How is everyone?" She asked her eyes gleaming with joy. "Me and Mikasa are fine Hanji. Mum passed away around 2 years ago though." I said with a frown. "Aww I'm sorry to hear that Eren. How's you're Dad?" She asked. "Um he's in jail." , "In jail...!" , "Yea um he kinda murdered mum." Hanji's eyes widened. "He was on drugs Hanji he didn't know what he was doing. But I decided that I'm never going to forgive him. Drugs or not he still killed mum."

"Wow Eren I'm really sorry. Would you like the usual it's on the house." , "Hanji no it's okay I can pay." I said pulling out my wallet. "Eren you put that away right now! It's on the house. you have had a rough time please let me do this one thing for you."

"Um okay Hanji." I replied. "Good now go sit down and I will get you your order."

I sat down and looked out the window. Until I heard the door open and a man with dark raven hair walked in. He was dressed like Hanji just trousers instead of a skirt. After looking at him for a few seconds I looked back out of the window.

Hanji's PoV

I looked at the checked the clock. 'Urg Levi's late' I thought to myself. I suddenly heard the door open just as I started preparing Eren's order. I looked over at the counter and saw Levi. He came across to me. "Look I know I'm late Hanji. I was stuck in traffic." , "It's fine Levi it's your first time. So do you remember Carla Jaeger?" I asked him widening my eyes. "Erm yea she hasn't been in here for about 2 years." He replied. "Well I'm afraid to tell you she has passed away. In fact she passed away when she stopped coming here. However her son is in here." I said.

Levi still had a blank expression but he looked sad. Somehow as soon as I mentioned Eren his eyebrow rose. "Eren Jaeger is here?" he asked. "Why yes I have his order here which I'm going to take to him." I replied. "Tch! Okay then I'm going to clear the empty tables." He told me.

Good for Levi all the tables that need clearing are close to Eren. I chuckled to myself, grabbed his order and went back out to give him his order.

Levi's PoV

Ha so she thought Eren coming back would make me want to see him. Ha yea as if. I don't even care. But what if he remembers me?

I began clearing tables when I saw four eyes walk over to someone who I was guessing was Eren. It was when she moved I saw him... he was really handsome. Damn Levi! You can't think that he is probably taken. He could probably do better than me anyway.

Maybe I should talk to him. No I shouldn't he probably doesn't remember me. It has been 2 years and I only talked to him like twice. I should just keep my distance. that's probably the best thing to do. Just need to act normal.

A/N- cr will be me talking cr-cosplayersrule.

cr-Sure Levi keep your distance. (Evil grin)

Levi- Why do you keep giving me that evil grin?

cr- Why not. You should stay away from Eren.

Levi- I am.

cr- (mumbles) not for long...

So I'm sorry this Chapter is short... the others will be longer