Chapter 13

Eren's PoV

I woke up the next morning and walked slowly to the shower. It was Monday, my least favourite day of the week.

Once I got out of the shower I put some random clothes on, with my combat boots and began my walk to school. I may actually skip school after art.... Or the lessons before it because I have art the end of the day. I sighed and walked through the school gates, awaiting for the place to set on fire like the hell it is or something. It didn't so I just walked to my first class.

~~ Time Skip- because we all know how school is~~

I said my goodbyes to Armin and headed to the bus stop to go to the café. It's the only place I really have to properly relax and it doesn't have any annoying teachers or students.

I watched as the bus approached and I got on, taking a seat at the back and plugged my earphones in, listening to Sunrise by Our Last Night. That song kind of inspires me to stop cutting and self harm altogether but I can't see myself actually doing that...

I looked out of the window and watched how the small glimpse of sunlight lit everything up, it sucks that it's still cold though; but it gives me an excuse to cover my arms with a jumper. It covers all the scars I have. That's mainly why I love winter- That and the snow that we sometimes get.

I smiled slightly to myself when I saw the café when the bus stopped. I quickly got up and got off the bus, thanking the bus driver. I curled my finger into the warmth my jumper held and made my way to the café. It was quieter than usual but I walked over to the cashier only to see Hanji.

"Hey Eren! So I was wondering something.... Of course you and Levi would have to do your project at a different time or even on breaks. But I was hoping you would accept an offer for a job here. Of course it would not be during school, maybe after and at weekends." She smiled widely.

I took a step back and thought about the offer I was given. I had and opportunity to work at such an amazing place like that café. And it would mean I'd get to work with Levi and Hanji... But mainly Levi. That would be nice, especially seeing as I'm doing an art project with Levi. Surely us working together would give us an opportunity to talk about it.

"Earth to Eren!" Hanji shook her hand in front of my face, dragging me away from my thoughts. "S-Sorry Hanji... I was thinking." She giggled. "That's fine Eren, now what do you say?" I took a deep breath and nodded. "Of course... I would love to work here!"

I was quickly enveloped into a hug by Hanji, which I quickly returned. "That's such great news Eren! You can start tomorrow!!!" She squealed.

"He can start what tomorrow?" A familiar raven questioned.

A/N- Okay I'm sorry for not updating in forever but I hope this is okay.

Song in media: Sunrise by Our Last Night.