Chapter 14

Levi's PoV

I walked into the café for my shift when I saw Hanji hugging Eren. That women does love hugging people, jeez, she told me she nearly knocked the kid out when she saw him again.

"That's such great news Eren! You can start tomorrow!!!" Hanji squealed. "He can start what tomorrow?" I questioned. I don't even know why I just asked that, as if I really care and so what if I am curious. Even though Hanji told me I love the kid....

I was pulled out of my thoughts with Hanji flicking my forehead. "Earth to Levi! Did you not listen to anything I just said." She sighed and then giggled. "Well I'll say it again, Eren is our new worker and you're going to teach him everything. You'll be his mentor and you have to help him when he starts tomorrow after he is finished his education. You're not denying me or I'll tell your secret." She wiggled her eyebrows and looked at Eren.

I groaned. "Shut it Shitty glasses, I'll mentor him. I'm already doing an art project with his so why the hell not." I roll my eyes and the turn to Eren. "Tomorrow you get here at 4. You'd better not be late either or I'll make you clean the floors until they shine and I can see my face in them. Got it?" The brat nodded and looked at Hanji, who only giggled like a dumbass.

I then walked pat the two of them and began serving people who were waiting at the cash machine because apparently Hanji decided to leave them all waiting. Idiot.

After Hanji had  explained everything to Eren about working we worked on his project. He decided to do painting of the café as well as a booklet explaining about the café and tips about working, which I'm giving him seeing as other than Hanji, I know the most about the job.

~time skip~

I finished mopping the floors and packed everything away. I said my goodbyes to Hanji  and headed out to my car, a Vauxhall Insignia in black. (I am rubbish when it comes to cars but my dad has this car and it's cool) I get in and begin driving back to my apartment, tapping the wheel and sighing. My thoughts then brought me to the familiar brunette that was starting work tomorrow. I hope Hanji doesn't expect me to be nice to him because she thinks I like him.

I shrug the thought away and continue driving, noticing someone walking down the path. I instantly recognised the person to be Eren. I chuckle to myself and pull my car up along where Eren was, rolling my window down.

"Need a lift brat?" Eren looked at me and his eyes widened slightly. "Levi?", "Yeah that's who I am Eren, anyway I thought you were getting on a bus to get home." My eyebrows furrowed slightly and Eren laughed nervously. "Yeah I missed the bus... Well the driver drove off before I reached the stop..."

I nodded and looked at him. "Get in and I'll take you home." He looked back at me and shook his head. "No thanks Levi... I'll just walk." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "It wasn't a invitation, it was an order so get in." After a couple of seconds I saw him give in and he got into my car. "Thanks..." He muttered and I nodded, beginning to drive again.

After Eren had told me where his house was, I parked outside and looked at him. "Thank you again, Levi.." He smiled brightly at me and I found myself trying not to smile. "No problem brat and if you are running late or something, text me and I'll come get you." He blushed and nodded. "I will, thanks. A-And I'll see you tomorrow?", "Of course you will." He nodded and smiled. "Bye Levi..." He hummed, getting out of my car. "See you tomorrow brat." I smile slightly and when I saw him go inside his house I drove off.  'Damn... He made me almost made me smile. this kid must be someone special.' I thought.

A/N- Finally a long chapter... Sorry for the wait guys. I just suck.