Chapter 7

A/N- the song the media is what belongs to this chapter. Also there may be some triggering scenes.

Eren's PoV

Mum? Is that you? I walked towards my mother. "Mum what going on?"

"RUN EREN! RUN AWAY FROM HERE TAKE MIKASA AND RUN!"

I looked behind me to see a younger me with a shivering Mikasa next to the younger me. I looked back to my mum to see dad with a knife in his hand.

"EREN RUN QUICKLY GET AWAY FROM HERE. DON'T COME BACK FOR ME JUST RUN!"

"Oh do be quiet Carla. We don't want to scare the children." My father looked at Mikasa. "STOP IT GRISHA! YOUR SCARING THE CHILDREN." , "Nonsense Carla I'm just showing them what will happen if they are naughty. You get punished because you kept distracting me Carla. I'm proving a point to my children."

"Mikasa you stay here I'm going to call Mr Pixis and the nice police men." I heard the younger me whisper to Mikasa. Then the younger me stood up and began to walk towards the staircase.

"What are you doing boy?" My father asked as the younger me turned and faced him. "I need the toilet dad. I will be back in a minute." , "Hurry boy you don't want to miss this." My father grinned evilly as the small me walked up the stairs.

I followed the younger me up to were I saw him pick up the phone. "What's the number?" , "001!" I screamed at the young boy even if it couldn't help. "I know 001." I watched as the younger typed the number into the phone."

Hello?
Hello Mr Pixis it's Eren Jaeger.
Eren my boy what can I do for you?
I need you to come to home quickly.
Why Eren?
Dad is going to hurt Mum.

"Eren boy hurry up!" I heard my dad yell up.

I'm sorry Mr Pixis my father is calling. Please hurry I think my father is going to kill mum.

The young me then ran down the stairs. With me quickly following.

"Good boy now sit down next to Mikasa."

"EREN WHAT ARE YOU DOING GRAB MIKASA AND RUN! PLEASE EREN RUN!" My mum screeched at me wanting me to run. "SHUT UP CARLA!"

Red.

Blood spilled out of my mum's chest. Covering the kitchen floor.

Then sirens screamed down the streets. 1 second layer my dad was running out the front door. When he was gone the younger me and Mikasa ran to my mother. "Hold on just a bit longer mum. I called Mr Pixis. He's coming with the kind police men." The young me whispered to my mother.

"I'm so proud of you Eren. You called for help. If you hadn't your father may have killed you and Mikasa as well as me." , "Eren , Mikasa, you have both made me proud. I will always love you both. You both stick together and keep me as proud as I have been. Promise me that you will always be who you are. Promise me you will never change."

"I promise mum" Me and the younger me said in synchronisation. "Yes mother I promise." Mikasa said.

"I love you both." Mum then closed her eyes. Tears began streaming down everyone's faces.

Then Mr Pixis came in and took the young Mikasa and I away.

My mothers voice stayed with me.

"EREN!" , "EREN WAKE UP!"

I awoke to a concerned looking Mikasa shaking me.