Chapter 4

Eren's PoV

Ever since I went into the cafe for the first time I started going every night after school. It's a calm place to start thinking about that art project. I decided to go with the idea of asking someone who actually works. I was thinking Hanji but when I asked she said I should try one of the male waiters that worked at the cafe.

I don't know who. They are all pretty much new so I don't know any of them. Hanji said if I wait I will find someone I know. She had better be right, I've been waiting 1 week and I really need something to do in art lessons. All I've been doing is drawing cartoon characters. If I'm honest I think Miss Ral is getting worried about me because I'm usually nearly done by now. Then she has to tell me that I need to add more.

~Time skip- 1 week later~

I sat in the cafe waiting patiently to find someone to help me with my project. Then I saw the raven haired waiter that came into the cafe a few weeks ago. I wonder who he is.

"Hey Eren!" Hanji came up to me with a massive smile on her face. "Hey Hanji. I havn't found anyone for my project yet." I said sighing. "Well Eren keep looking." She replied with an evil grin on her face. She is freaking me out. Why is she acting like this?

"Hey four eyes! I need your help over here." The guy with the dark raven hair said walking up to Hanji.

That guy. I know him. Who is it though? Is it... no it can't be! Is it...

Levi.

"Oh sorry shortie I was just talking to Eren here." Hanji apologized looking smug yet sympathetic. "Oh right okay Hanji. Well if it's okay I need your help... the coffee machine keeps breaking." Levi replied. "Okay shortie show me the machine." Hanji got up and winked at me whilst walking away.

What does Hanji think about the situation? I mean she winked at me. Maybe she was talking about Levi when she said one of the male waiters.

It's been such a while since I've seen Levi. Should I talk to him? Should I blank him? I don't know what to do.

As I was thinking Hanji came back over to me. "So Eren why don't you ask Levi to participate with your project?" She asked me with a gleam in her eyes. "Hanji it's been 2 years since I talked to him. How can I expect him to remember me?" I whispered, making sure no one heard especially Levi.

"Eren you need to pluck up the courage. Levi is the only one I can imagine accepting your request." Her eyes gleamed again. "Fine Hanji but if he doesn't recognise me I'm walking away. Deal?" I asked her. "Deal!"

Jeez I swear Hanji is planning something. I heard her mutter something under her breath like 'not forgot' but I didn't understand what it meant.

I took I deep breath and tapped Levi on the shoulder...

A/N- so I like understand if you hate me for leaving the story like this but hey it keeps you waiting!

Poor Eren not knowing that Levi remembers him...

Poor Levi for not knowing that Eren remembers him...

I will try and update soon.