4.Home

Penny's POV

I had been awake for over 3 days and all I wanted was to leave. The doctors had told me that I could go home if my tests came back okay. I had managed to convince Sam to go home and sleep. He had been here all while I had. I was thinking about how he was acting. When he is here he always has to be close to me. I dont mind it but it makes me worry that he thinks something bad is going to happen to me. I know that he blames himself for what happened. I think I need to talk to him when we get out of here. I must have been deep into my thoughts cause I didn't hear him walk through the door with a bag. I felt something touch my bed which ended up pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Sam had placed a bag on the corner of the bed and was walking over to me. He lightly kissed my forehead and sat down beside me.

"Hey you okay? What ya thinking about princess?" He said grabbing my hand.

"I'm fine just want to leave now. I'm thinking about you." I replied combining our fingers together.

"Nothing bad I hope love." He said smiling and worrying a little. I shook my head.

"Never Sam. Never." That eased his worry as he began to smile even wider. "So when am I getting out anyway."

He laughed. "Now actually. That's what the bag is for. After you demanded I went home and slept,even if I did that here when you were, I got your keys out of your locker at work and went to your house and got you a few options since I didn't know what you would be comfortable in." I cheered.

"Yes! I'm leaving this place. I've missed work. I need to get back and then I'll be 100%." I said. He laughed again.

"I should have known you would have wanted to work. However you have to stay off work for a few days at the least then have to do paperwork instead of going out for the remainder of that week. After that you can go back full time." He had a smirk on his face as my smile turned into a frown.

"But Sam... I'm fine. Pleaseeee?!" I knew how to make him agree with me. I had my most unresisted face on the one that always made him do anything for me. I carefully got up and made my way over to wear he was now. I hugged him with a pouting look on my face.

"Pen, angel. Please don't give me that look. You know I can't resist you when you look like that. I would hate it if I was you but I want you to be 100%. Besides I get to look after you." He said sadly. I nodded. He was right. At least he got to look after me.
I opened the bag he brought and looked at the options. I settled for a grey jumper that I'm sure want mine but Sam's and black leggings. Sam must have left the room because when I turned he wasn't there. I quickly got dressed and waited for Sam and the doctor to give me the discharge papers so I can leave. I didn't have to wait long as they both walkers through the door. He handed me over the papers and I immediately signed them and handed them over. He agreed I could leave and I grabbed Sam's hand and the bag and walked out of the door. He stopped me before I could go too far and I looked up at him.

"Give me the bag Penny. The doctor told me no heavy lifting." I raised an eyebrow.

"Sam the bags light." It was all I could say when he took it off me and lifted me up into his arms carrying me bridal style out of the hospital. I pretended to be angry with him. He placed me down in-front of his car.

"Penny. I'm sorry..... I know your not angry with me. Penny... I love you." He said and I knew I had to stop.

"I love you too." He opened the door and I sat down and waited for him to sit on the other side. He drove away but instead of going to mine he took the right way instead of the left taking me towards his house or maybe even the station.

"You do know that I don't live here don't you?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well. Your coming to stay with me and the doctors said no work but i figured maybe I should take you there for a few hours." He said looking at me and smiling. I cheered.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I wrapped him up in a hug as he pulled up outside the station. We spent a few hours at the station before I was getting tired. I then remember something which I had to ask Sam when we got back to his house.

"Sam.." I asked.
"Yeah what's up? You okay?" He said rushing in from the kitchen. I had to laugh.
"I'm fine. Do you remember your promise from the hospital." I ask.
"Yep i do." Was all he replied with before walking over to me and gently placing a passionate kiss on my lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter❤️
Thanks for reading❤️