❦𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4❦

MORNING
_____________________

JUNGKOOk POV
*I woked up from the sun ray's light hitting on my face. I then felt tiny hand wrapped around my waist. I then looked beside me and saw Y/n

I then soon remember that she had to sleep with me . I then sigh and got up from the bed and when to the bathroom to get fresh.

Y/n P0V

* I woked up from an usually place . Then it soon hit me I was still in jungkook bedroom I then quickly looked at the clock and saw 10 :59 !!! I quickly went down stairs with my messy hair and face.i then was greeted by 4 unknown guys looking at me and started to laugh their ass of .

Y/n : " YAH STOP LAUGHING BEFORE IMA KICK UR DING DONG !!!!

They all stoped laughing and smiling at me ?!?!

??: "hey jungkook is she one of your toy ? "

One of the unknown guy said while wiggleing his eyebrows.all of them smirked except for namgoon sucking and jungcock or jungle book . *I forgot there names *-y/n

;-)

JUNGLE BOOK:" HEY AURTHER NNIM!!!
WHY mY NAmE THIS ?!

AURTHER: HAHA ............ Anyways back to the story ^_^

_____________________________🥕🐇________________________________

Y/n P0V still

JUNGKOOK:" YAH !! Hyung you think I will date a flat ass women ?!?

* AKWARD SILENCE*

Y/n : " ExCUSe ME ?!?!?! LOok At me I hAvE whAT GirLS WANT LOOK AT THIs I HavE A Beautiful BODy UNLIKE YOU WHO HAs FAT !!

JUNGKOOK:" wait a dam minute I workout every Day anD I Am PRETTY SuRE ThAT I Am mORE hOTTER And HAvE A BETTER BODY THan YOU !! FLAT ASS WOMEN!!!

???? POV

I WaS sleeping peacefully. When all of a sudden I heard screaming but the scream was like A girl . I thought that might be jin shouting at namjoon. So I decided to go back to sleep with my baby girl. As soon as I was about to fall asleep I herd they were talking about there BoDY!?!? I quickly got up with my babygirl on my arm and headed downstairs to go check what these dambsss where doing .I went down stairs and saw a girl who has a messy hair and a angry face . I then shouted .

???:" HEY WOULD YOU MIND BEING MORE QUIT IM TRYING TO SLEEP WITH My BABYGIRL HERE "

I said as I raised up my BABYGIRL of course my comfy baby girl that was my PILLOW.

JIN:" uh... Sorry for yoongi but these to kids keeps on fighting over about there BoDY "

HE SAiD Awkwardly.

YOONGI : " hey little girl why are u where " ?

??: " Hi grampa I was sleeping here with my family.

WAIT A DAMM MINUTE DID SHE CALLED ME A GRANDPA!?! I then looked at my hyungs and I saw them with there mouth wide open .

YOONGI: "YAH WHO TOLD YOU TO CALL ME GrANdPa? " Look at my face it's so healthy unlike yours!

TIME SKIP
__________________________

Y/n POV

I was finally able to know there names . NAMJOON, JIN,TAEHYUNG , YOONGI, J-HOPE, JIMIN.

During the afternoon I decided to find j-hope cuz....HES A BALL OF SUNSHINE! I ran upstairs and downstairs to find him but he was nowhere to be found in the house. So I decided to go to namjoon and jin. I headed towards the kitchen to grab something to eat but what I saw was.............. (JUNG)SHOOK..... (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

___________________________________________________________________
TO BE COUNTINED. 🍿

The next chapter would be much longer

567 words 🥥