❦𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15❦

Rewind

Lisa POV

I was walking around the mansion when I stoped by at the calendar. When I checked today was when y/n and jungkook are coming back . I quickly went to JISOO

Lisa: JISOO

JISOO: what

Lisa: today is the day when y/n and jungkook are coming back

JISOO: oh shoot tell every one we have to make a huge mess.

LIsa: okay

I then went to everyone bedroom and told them about it .
Soon we heard the door quick . Taehyung and Jennie throw there Gucci and channel clothing everywhere and told them not to step on there clothing Witch was hard. Soon they bothe came .

End of flashback ⏩

THE NEXT MORNING
------------

Y/n POV

I woke up from hungry ness and headed downstairs to eat breakfast I check the refrigerator and saw there was grapes I decided to eat the grapes. So I got hem out of the cold refrigerator and place it in a bowl and wash them. I then pluck the grapes of the vine.
I then was about to go back to my room when I bumped in to someone and I fell down on something that was soft and I felt something soft in my lips to. I then opened my eyes and saw jungkook with his fluffy hair and his cute tiredly eye.

Jungkook: umm could you get off me

Y/n: oh um sorry

I then quickly got up grabbed my bowl and headed towards my room. I then shut my door and touch my lips I then jumped around my room and smiling Like an idiot. I decided to call my fast pace heart . I then decided to get dress for the day . I then took a shower and grabbed some clothing . I don't wear formal stuff at home only outside . Like who would want to wear a gown in the castle . Any ways I got outside an saw my unnie and there boyfriend laughing . I then went to jimin and hugged him.

Y/n: jimin I am bored can I play with you

Jimin:sure

Little did she know someone was angry and jealous and that was the one and only...........

JEON jungkook

-------+-------

Some months has past yours and jungkook felling had grown and grown . Then one day you and jungkook decided to tell each other about your felling.

------------------