three orders delivered

three orders delivered. the busy business boss-lady y/n sat upon her desk and sketch out some rough designs on her ipad for her brainstorming mind. her boss's assistant came in earlier and thank her for her hard work since today was the day she was leaving. y/n felt sad since she was that rare type of owner who was extremely caring for her employees.

y/n, much like everyone else in  the building, didn't know who the new assistant was, but let's just hope they were an asshole in shitty armour. the dreading thought of the new boss was washed away by her drawings.

they were soon corrupt by the thought of akane's father. he too was very interested in drawings and art-mostly y/n's drawings since he 'admired' them. that's how they met. through a simple class in university. felt like she was living a wattpad life.

a vibration from her phone on her lap tapped her out of her mind. as y/n sat properly, she set her iPad on table and was about to answer the incoming call from satoru, until.

"miss. l/n you have two more orders to work on." says the stranger leaning against the door.

y/n, looking down at her desk replied. "okay, i just have a.. call to answer." her pitch and tempo dropped much like her jaw after.

satoru said through the phone. "hey, y/n?"

"i'm going to have to call you back." 

"it's been a while hasn't it?" smirked kaneki. he was y/n's baby daddy who left her for dust after he found out that she was pregnant mid-through her turned toxic relationship.

y/n, feeling the growing urge for punching the hell out of kaneki, sat her phone on desk and crossed her arms. she sourly responded. "a while too short."

"so snarky, yet so cute."
"the hell do you want from me kaneki?"

"it's been almost a year hasn't?" asked kaneki, he didn't expect a response nor did he get one from his ex girlfriend. he proceed. "around this time, akane just turned one. wouldn't be a wonderful idea for me to spend time with my baby girl? and akane of course."

"like hell i'll let you get any where near my child." y/n forbid. it did baffle her that kaneki was interested to see akane, reason being when he found out about her being pregnant, he left her instantly after a very heated argument.

besides, kaneki roams around with shifty people, and those shifty people tend to fuck their and other people over and the last thing y/n wanted was to get into that mess again, especially with a certain baby in her company.

"c'mon, y/n. look, i'm a change man, i want to be a better dad." the brown haired man claimed with a serious tone. he pulled a chair over and rested his forearms on the glass desk.

y/n has never seen and heard kaneki so serious, usually he was smug and nonchalant about most things. he seemed to be honest with wanting to see his daughter, even though it's important that akane meets her father. y/n wasn't too sure if he was going to hurt her.

one of many last things at the back of her head was akane in harm's way. she was her baby, and as her mother it's her duty to protect her child.

their conversation turned a little heated and little grabbing on kaneki's end. y/n, being the type of person not taking in anyone's shit, kicked him out of her office.

"what am i going to do?" she sighed glumly, she slid down her office door and hid her head in her arms. with the breathing exercises she learned during school counselling, the young mother managed to calm herself down.

the sigh of her phone on the desk caught her attention, she walked over and called the first person she thought about:

"hey satoru can you pick me up?"