after a couple of minutes of standing awkwardly outside the building with her phone out but swiping back and forth on the home screen, y/n's car arrived to its destination

after a couple of minutes of standing awkwardly outside the building with her phone out but swiping back and forth on the home screen, y/n's car arrived to its destination. she skipped over and sat on the passenger's seat and flopped her body onto the front of the car.

satoru, after fixing his hair with a random hair product of y/n's he found in front of car, questioned. "what's up with you?"

"nothing, kira had to do some after hour work."

in retrospect, he actually knew what was wrong in fact he briefly saw the problem walk out after y/n came here. satoru knew about kaneki, roughly anyway since y/n likes to be secretive about the subject which he 100% understands. he never liked and never will like kaneki for mistreating her like that, a girl like her deserve much better. like 'satoru gojo' type of better.

"hi y/n!" greeted four familiar voices with big and small smiles, staring with nobara and ending megumi. akane waved too with her little dummy in hand.

y/n frowned suddenly, she rewinded back the voices and matching each voice with the right face. that's when she realised one was missing.

she expressly looked at satoru cheeky smile. "where's yuji?"

the cotton candy haired sorcerer was challenged into a bet to nobara and megumi as to who has to sit in the truck/boot of the car. he lost thanks to his brain not processing the coherent concept of rock, paper and scissors.

"here! y/n!" called out a muffled voice belonging to itadori as the car began to move.

y/n placed one leg over the other and folded her arms. she stated boldly emphasising her claim, "you are a horrible teacher!"

"he's seen better days." satoru justified after prompting his rounded black glasses on his head. "besides he was the one that thought there was a bows and arrows in a pick one out of three kids game."

y/n scoffed. "you could have at least told him and give him another chance."

"kids his age have to learn from their mistakes-."
"and you'll probably make fun of them for it on the side lines."

"i don't make fun of them on the side lines." satoru dramatically testified before turning a corner to the nearest mcdonald's. he paused for a moment and finished with a casual innocent tone.

"i would do it in front of them, so everyone else could get that second hand embarrassment."

y/n sassed back. "mhm, yeah, and you definitely don't look like that mcflurry and vanilla ice cream ad right next to us. it just looks like you."

nobara and megumi looked each other with cringed expression, while akane in the middle of them blowing raspberries.

even though gojo and y/n weren't dating at all, they sounded like an old married couple or like the type of couples who aren't dating but act like they are but denying the that they are dating. actually that second one is lowkey like them.