2 : a request

⚠️ first smut of the book ! sorry it took too long,i teleported to mars (i didn't)

sorry it took too long,
i teleported to mars (i didn't)

after mothering as per usual, you found yourself back in your bedroom getting ready for bed. you immediately stopped just at the end of the bed, seeing your husband just on his phone.... on his phone and not talking. this man, saturo gojo, sitting there and not talking... immediate red flag. this could mean one of three things: a) he's done something wrong and he's too scared to tell you. b) he has something to tell you and is too scared to because he predicted your reaction. or c) he's extremely upset but worse than usual.

usually it's a), but one time it was c) because he saw your instagram post of you and kira at kfc when you promised him that you would never go there.

it's a sensitive issue for mr. six-eyes.

"saturo, you good?" you asked as you got ready for bed.

"oh i don't know, am i okay?" saturo passive aggressively replied, not even looking at you and staring at his phone. okay, it was c): he's upset. you simply sighed and carried on with your routine. in these kind of situations, you tend to continue to do what you are doing, until saturo would say something.

"alright, then i'll leave you be." you casually replied, not seeming to care at all, which stuck a nerve with saturo who pretended not to care (but doing a bad job of it). as you got dressed you counted softly, "3...2...1.."

"i'm so upset!" saturo whined aloud.

"with what?"

"with you, dummy!" saturo replied sassily as you joined him on the bed. he explained dramatically, "yuji and i were practicing for weeks for your birthday performance, i was even so close to get usher himself to perform for you but he hasn't responded to my dms. but there was no point because i have an unloving, unappreciated, and beautiful wife that doesn't love or appreciate my presence at all!"

"you done?" you asked softly as if he was a child. christ, even akane didn't have meltdowns like this before.

remaining eye contact, saturo sighed heavily and nodded soon after. "yes."

"well..." you shuffled towards saturo and began to cuddle with him, doing your simple soft gestures, you began to play with his soft hair, knowing for a fact he loves it when you do it, "i did enjoy it; i enjoy it a lot. i loved it even, and i do appreciate the time and effort both you and yuji took to make it happen, it'll be something i'll never forget." you kissed his forehead.

"yeah whatever," saturo chuckled softly as he pulled you into him a little more, he found himself resting on your stomach and chest, "well, i do have one more present for you."

"well, aren't you such a sweetheart," you giggled softly.

"only for you," he smirked, "how do you feel about a holiday, to somewhere nice. me, you, and the kids."