3 : mini morning mishaps

the clock was just struck seven when you woke up, the sun trying to escape from your curtains as you opened your eyes softly and slowly shifted onto your side which was the plan before feeling a wall-like figure blocking you from doing so

the clock was just struck seven when you woke up, the sun trying to escape from your curtains as you opened your eyes softly and slowly shifted onto your side which was the plan before feeling a wall-like figure blocking you from doing so. their big and strong arms were wrapped around you as they snored heavily into your ear (you're surprised you didn't wake up earlier with that deafening sound).

without trying to wake up the biggest child in the house, you tried to slowly and gently move saturo's arms out of the way and sneak out of the successful bed, instead, you immediately saw a still-asleep saturo's arms reach out for you. you instantly grabbed one of your pillows as a substitute for you and handed it to him. since his eyes were closed and (in his brain) anything soft equates to you, so the pillow worked well.

after you dressed back into your pyjamas, you quietly got out of the bedroom and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. despite the strongest, three children who don't value their lives messing with the king of curses and of course the king of curses in your home, it was extremely quiet.

"so nice and calm..." you sighed so happily as you made your coffee and set out the breakfast for the kids today. fruit loops for yuji and saturo, cheerios for megumi, rice krispies for akane and cap'n crunch for nobara. feeling extremely motherly, you decided to put on some toast, and place out some fruits too fruit juices too.

the smell of a loving breakfast attracted yuji, wearing the hunger games styled pyjamas you got him for christmas, came into the kitchen with his pink hair in a mess, rubbing his tired eyes as he stopped in front of the kicthen counter you were working on.

"morning y/n," yuji yawned as he stretched out his arms.

"morning... y/n." sukuna growled, appearing on yuji's cheek.

"morning you guys, breakfast is on the table." y/n smiled as you placed two jugs of juice on the table. you gently usher child number one to his designated seat. "did you have a nice nap?"

"better than ever, although my jaw hurts for some reason" yuji yawned as he looked up at you dreamily while rubbing his jaw, "i missed waking up in your home, y/n, it's a nice break from the sorcery mess i deal with. and not to mention the obvious person too." he pointed at the eyelid where sukuna would appear.

you took yuji's words into deep consideration after you kissed his forehead and walked back to the toaster. a nice break, you thought, you smiled bittersweetly at that. all three of your sorcerer children are incredibly strong and resilient to the end— even if that end resulted in their death, and that's what scared you the most. if you had the power you would, remove them all from that life and allow them to enjoy the normal teenager experience they all desire.

megumi came waddling in next, his hair, even more, messier than yuji's with one of his many books. damn, every time you look at megumi he looks more and more like his dad.