Aftermath

"Oh. Uhm. Okay," I quickly stood and started to walk away.

"Wait," he grabbed my hand but I didn't dare look back at him, "I still care about you. So don't hate me. Please."

I turned and smiled at him, "Don't worry about it Hatake," I pulled my hand from his grasp, "I'll see you tomorrow."

As I walked off; I felt like I was in slow motion. Of course I'd finally get the courage to tell him; only to get rejected.
Once I knew I was out of his sight; I slumped my shoulders.
The buzz I had earlier was gone at this point, and I wanted nothing more than to be drunk right now. I decided to head back towards the bar.

~*~

When I sat down at the bar again; I was quickly joined by someone.

"Back for a day and already going through it?," Jiraiya smiled at me.

I downed my shot, "Unrequited love is a bitch."

He ordered his drink, "You too, huh?"

"Yep. Kakashi Hatake, how about you?"

"Lady Tsunade."

We downed a few more shots before we were cut off by the bartender.

After that; everything got a little blurry.

~*~

I opened my eyes and found myself looking at my bedroom ceiling.

"Huh, I don't even remember getting home."

Suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Oh no," my eyes widened as I looked over at the arm's owner.
Jiraiya was fast asleep beside me. Suddenly; last night's events started flooding my mind.

~*~

Jiraiya and I were leaning all over each other as we walked toward my place.

"You know. Hatake doesn't know what he's missing out on!"

The noise that came from my mouth must have been a laugh, "And neither does the hokage!"
He laughed just as obnoxiously as I did.

We stumbled our way towards my place, "Goodnight Misa."

He went to walk away; but I grabbed his arm, "Wait."

He turned back around to ask me what; but I jumped on him before he could. Surprisingly he returned my kiss. It was a bit sloppy but the passion was overwhelming.
I pulled him inside without breaking the kiss and he kicked the door closed behind him.
Clothes began to fly off in every direction; until we fell back on my bed in nothing but our underwear.

~*~

I was a blushing mess. I can't believe I was bold enough to end up here. I looked back down at Jiraiya and thoughts of his mouth exploring my body flooded my mind again.

"I'm gonna scream. What have I done," I caught a glimpse of the time, "Shit. I'm late too."
I quietly slid out of bed and ran to my bathroom to shower and get ready. By the time I was finished; Jiraiya was still passed out. I decided to just leave him be.

~*~

Kakashi, Tenzo, and Naruto were already at work when I made it to the waterfall.

I walked past Yamato to where Kakashi was relaxing. He cut his eye at me, "Usually I'm the one that's late."

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head, "I shouldn't have drank so much last night."

"Are you up for helping your brother still?"

I began to stretch my arms, "Yeah. I just wish I would've eaten before."

A Kakashi clone poofed into existence beside me, "Ramen?"

I smiled at him, "Yes please."

He ran off and an awkward silence fell over me and the real Kakashi.

He was the one to break the silence, "So about last night."

I wanted to die, "What about it?"

"I really am-."

I put my hand up to stop him, "Seriously. Don't worry about it Kakashi. No hard feelings. I swear."

He looked like he wanted to say more; so I opted for a subject change instead, "So, what am I supposed to do to help?"

"You can take over for your brother when he gets tired."

"So. I'm supposed to just sit here until then?"

"Pretty much," Kakashi pulled his book out and I quickly realized that was the end of our conversation.

I sighed and a bag of food was held in front of my face. I thanked the Kakashi clone and he smiled at me before poofing away.
After devouring my bowl of ramen; I stood and walked to the more open area of the training ground.

I formed a wood clone of myself.
She bowed, "What do you need me to do?"

I patted her shoulder, "Spar with me."

She looked a little confused before she shrugged and jumped into a battle stance.

I smiled and jumped back, "Ready?"

Before she could respond; a new voice I wasn't expecting chimed in.

"Two Misaki's? I'm in heaven."

We both looked over at Jiraiya and sighed. I pulled her back into my body.

Jiraiya smiled, "You don't have to stop because of me."

"Master Jiraiya, what are you doing here?," Kakashi stepped beside me.

He went to speak but Yamato and Naruto joined us as well.

"Pervy Sage? Are you here to help with my training too?"

"Master Jiraiya? Is everything okay?"

Jiraiya began to awkwardly laugh, "I've just come to see Misa; that's all."

They all looked at me with different facial expressions. I personally wanted to explode from all the attention; and not in a good way.

"Alright, let's talk over here," I grabbed Jiraiya's hand and pulled him to the opposite side of the training ground.

Once I felt we were far enough away; i turned to face him, "What is it?"

He poked out his bottoms lip, "First I wake up to an empty bed, and now you treat me so coldly. You're a cruel woman Misa."

I actually felt a little bad, "I'm sorry Jiraiya. I didn't-."

He started laughing, "I'm only messing with you shorty."

I could feel myself blush, "What did you want to talk about then?"

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel awkward around me after last night."

The memory of his hands traveling all over my body invaded my mind and I could feel my cheeks grow hotter. Truthfully I wasn't feeling awkward.

I was nervous.

A new feeling was growing inside of me and I wasn't sure I was ready to face it so soon.

I laughed, "There's nothing to worry about Master Jiraiya."

"Ugh. For you at least."