12

The next morning Oikawa and Iwaizumi wake up in each other's arms.

Sachi got out of her bed early in the morning and went down stairs and couldn't find her mommy so she decided to go look in his room.

Sach opens the door and sees her mommy and mr Iwa sleeping and she decided to wake them up.

"GOOD MORNING!" She screams while jumping on the two.

"Jeez, morning princess that was loud." Oikawa groans and opens his eyes.

"Morning Sachi." Iwaizumi says while petting her head.

"Does this mean your my daddy now Iwa?"

Oikawa and Iwaizumi were shocked and just looked at each other and both started bursting out laughing.

"What's funny!" Sachi yells annoyed.

"Well baby do you want Iwa to be your daddy?"

"Uh duh!! He plays with me and it's fun."

"Your fun to play with to Sachi." Iwaizumi says while grinning at Sachi then to Oikawa.

They all get out of bed and go downstairs to make some food. Oikawa makes everyone waffles with strawberries and cream.

"Strawberries and cream?" Iwaizumi questions looking at Oikawa.

"They are Sachi's favorite." Oikawa says blushing and looking down.

"They smell like mommy and Iwa!" Sachi exclaims while taking a bite of the waffles.

Oikawa and iwazumi look at each other and both blush and turn to their plates to eat.

After they finish eating they decided to drink some tea while Sachi drinks milk and just watch tv and laze around the house for the day.

Iwazumi wrapped his arm around Oikawa which I'm return Oikawa snuggled closer to Iwaizumi.

"Can I sit here?" Sachi said while pointing to Iwaizumi's lap.

"Sure, here I'll help you." Iwa said while picking up Sachi and putting her on his lap while putting his arm back around Oikawa and his other arm around Sachi snuggling both of them.

Oikawa saw Iwaizumi and Sachi snuggling together with him and he finally realized how happy this all is making him.

He finally feels content after many years of struggling.

Some time later oikawa had fallen asleep and he slowly woke and looked at Iwaizumi and Sachi sleeping cuddling each other.

Oikawa quickly got out his phone and snapped a pic forgetting his sound was on and woke the two who were sleeping.

"Morning sleepyheads." Oikawa said with a giggle while putting his phone away.

"Did you take a picture of us mommy?"

"I think he did."

Iwaizumi and Sachi both look at Oikawa with a glare.

"This isn't fair! Both of you teeming up on me!" Oikawa says while pointing at them.

Sachi and Iwaizumi look at each other and burst out laughing.

"You're funny mommy."

"He sure is."

"Okay meanies I'm leaving."

Oikawa try's to go upstairs but Sachi and Iwaizumi tackles him in a hug and he falls to the floor.

All three of them sit on the floor giggling and finally feeling content.

Sorry for taking so long again and for the short chapter 😔

I'm doing a little better just still sad but next chapter will probably be the epilogue.

I never really intended for this story to long but I also didn't want it to be this short but with everything that happened I just want to it end.

I'll see you guys with a new chapter in a few days

-River