6

"Yes princess, I'm home."
"Hot chocolate now?" Sachi asks.
"I'll get it right now baby."

Sachi makes her way to the couch and notices a man sitting down.

"Hello Sachi." Iwaizumi says with a smile.
"I forgot your name. Sorry mister."
"It's Iwaizumi, and it's alright." He says with a chuckle.

Oikawa then brings over tea for Iwaizumi and hot chocolate for Sachi.

"Thank you mommy!" She says as she grabs the mug taking a big wiff of the chocolatey goodness.
"Thanks mom." Iwaizumi says copying the tone Sachi had used.

Oikawa then nods his head while turning around to get his mug while blushing at the statement Iwaizumi said to him.

They all sit down together watching TV and talking about there days. Oikawa then tells Sachi it's time for bed and tells Iwaizumi he will be right becau as he brings Sachi to go brush her teeth.

After tucking Sachi in and giving her a kiss, Oikawa heads back downstairs to Iwaizumi.

"Sorry about that, and thank you again for today. I had a lot of fun. It was nice going out without having Sachi."
"No problem. Can I take you out again?"

Oikawa blushes while Iwaizumi stares.

"It's just I really like you and would like to go out with you again. But you don't have to say yes, it's fi-"
"Yes please, I-I mean I had fun today, so I think it would be f-fun to go out again." Oikawa says while grabbing the back of his neck.
"I'm looking forward to it. I should probably start heading out now." Iwaizumi says while standing up.

Oikawa leads Iwaizumi to the door to see him out. At the door Oikawa then tells Iwaizumi goodnight.

"Goodnight, and thank you again for today."
"You're welcome, and goodnight." Iwaizumi says while planting a kiss on Oikawa's cheek.

As Iwaizumi leaves Oikawa touches his cheek where Iwaizumi has kissed him thinking how warm and soft his lips were, wondering what it would feel like on his own lips.

Oikawa then goes to his room and changes into shorts and a white t-shirt and gets underneath the covers.

"Iwaizumi." Oikawa says moaning in pleasure at the kiss marks he is being given on his neck.

Iwaizumi plants kiss marks from Oikawa's neck to his chest, making his way over to his nipple and latching on while toying with the other.

Oikawa moans in pleasure as he grips Iwaizumi's sides pulling him up to a passionate kiss.

Oikawa then flips Iwaizumi over straddling his hips grinding up and down while leaving kiss marks on Iwaizumi's neck.

Iwaizumi grabs Oikawa's hips bringing them forward and back while moaning.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi both moaning into each other's mouths while taking each other's pants off.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Oikawa sits up as he heard his alarm go off.

"That was a lot.."
"Do I want to do that with Iwaizumi?"

After getting up and going to the bathroom and taking a shower he goes into Sachi's room to wake her up.

"Morning princess."
"Mornin mommy"
"Let's go eat some food."

After breakfast Oikawa let's Sachi watch a movie while he heads upstairs to call Kageyama.

*CALL*

Kageyama: Yo Whats up?

Oikawa: So last night after Iwaizumi left I went to be and had a dream.

Kageyama: ohhh one of those, I get it

Oikawa: I'm being serious! We didn't have sex in the dream but we did a other stuff.

Kageyama: So when are you and him gonna do it for real?

Oikawa: Kageyama!

Kageyama: I'm kidding I'm kidding. But you like him don't you?

Oikawa: I really do...

Kageyama: So then why not go for it?

Oikawa: Kageyama I've never even had sex before. Like if my will sex.

Kageyama: I can't even begin to understand what you went through..but maybe if you feel it's the right time when it comes down to it you should g for it?

Oikawa: I'm just scared...what if I end up wanting to stop and he doesn't..what if he thinks I'm gross? My body isn't like before.. after giving birth and having stretch marks I look disgusting..

Kageyama: Listen up hear, you are not ugly at all. And if he doesn't like your body then he doesn't dersever you. Maybe you should tell him what happened to you if you end up wanting to be with him? It could be a good idea so he knows that if you don't want to go through with it he will stop?

Oikawa: I'm just scared about what he will think of me if I tell him..

Kageyama: He won't think of anything because it wasn't your fault Oikawa. It wasn't your fault at all.

Oikawa: Yoire right. I guess I'll have to tell him if I end up wanting to do it with him.

Kageyama: it's all up to you. Just know I'm here for you whenever and I'll beat his ass if he hurts you.

Oikawa: Thanks Kageyama

After they finished calling Oikawa then plays with Sachi before making lunch.

A few days later

Oikawa's phone buzzes.

"Do you have plans tomorrow?"

As the text pops onto his phone Oikawa then gets excited knowing it's Iwaizumi.

"Nope, what do you have in mind?" Oikawa answers back.

"I was thinking of taking you and Sachi to the zoo if you don't mind."

"Sach too?"

"Yeah I want to take both of you out. Is that okay?"

"Yeah sure, what time?"

"11 am? So we can grab lunch before and then head out?"

"Sounds like a plan see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

After seeing his last test Oikawa then smiles brightly excited that Iwaizumi wanted both him and his daughter to go. He thought this is a good sign that Iwaizumi really likes him and even Sachi, as he was willing to tale both of them out.

Oikawa then hurries and puts Sachi to bed and goes to bed himself waiting to fall asleep so he and Sachi can get up and gets ready for the date tomorrow.

Oikawa then slowly starts to drift off still feeling excited to go on a date with his daughter he loves and the man he likes.

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while.

I haven't had the motivation to finish this chapter!

I will try posting more frequently!

Please vote and leave comments of what I can do better!!