3

Getting off the train the two head to the store to get medicine for Oikawa's daughter. After getting the medicine and sports drinks, they head to Oikawa's house.

As they get to his door, Oikawa forgot that Iwaizumi had came with him the whole way. Since it was already pretty late. Oikawa offered Iwaizumi to come in.

"Would you—like to come in? J-just because it's late and you came all the way here.."
"If you don't mind, thank you."

Oikawa opens the door to find Kageyama waiting.

"She's upstairs only her bed." Kageyama says.
"Ok thanks I'll be right back." Oikawa says to both Kageyama and Iwaizumi.

Oikawa then rushes up the stairs with the medicine and sprite drinks.

"So who are you?" Kageyama asks the random alpha.
"I'm Hajime Iwaizumi, I've met Oikawa I few times." Iwaizumi says while putting his hand out for a hand shake.
"Tobio Kageyama." Kageyama says teaching his hand out.
"Are you and Oikawa—like together?"
"No, and why do you care?" Kageyama says intimidatingly.

"Jeez Kageyama leave him alone and stop spreading your pheromones, it's not a competition." Oikawa says coming back down stairs.
"Is your daughter all right?" Iwaizumi asks.
"She's asleep now, she doing a little better. Thanks by the way for coming here with me."
"So how did you two meet? I've never heard of him before." Kageyama asks Oikawa.
"I've just met him a few times."
"Want me to stay till he leaves?" Kageyama says while walking over to Oikawa.
"No it's fine, plus Hinata's probably waiting up for you."
"It's fine, I don't mind staying if you need me."
"No it's fine. I'll just stay home tomorrow with Sachi too but, thank you so much for today." Oikawa says while giving Kageyama a hug.
"Okay well call me if you need anything, seriously. Me or Hinata can come over anytime to help."
"Thanks Kageyama."

As Kageyama leaves Oikawa offers Iwaizumi some tea. They both go to the couch and sit down.

"So again thank you for coming with me and calming me down I was really a wreck."
"It's reasonable, I mean your daughter was sick, so it must be tough. What's her name by the way?"
"Sachi. And yeah sometimes it's tough raising a kid alone."

Oikawa then questioned why he said that out loud. Oikawa feels so calm around Iwaizumi that he left his guard down.

"Yeah I cant even imagine."
"It's been tough but I'm really happy she's my kid so it all works out."
"Well I should probably go since it's pretty late and you have to take care of your daughter, but could I have your number."
"Yeah I don't see why not."

Oikawa wonders why he gave Iwaizumi his number even thought he has no plans to ever date an alpha. After they exchange numbers Oikawa sees Iwaizumi out saying their goodbyes.

Oikawa goes upstairs to check on his daughter. Luckily her fever started to go down some. He went to change, then headed back into Sachi's room. Oikawa sat on the floor next to Sachi's bed all night.

7:00 am

"Wake up mommy!"
"Oh, you're awake now." Oikawa says yawning.
"Yep and I feel all better."
"Let's me see." Says Oikawa as he checks Sachi's head for a fever.

After he checks her head, he realizes her fever wet down a lot since last night. Oikawa decides to make Sachi stay home for the day.

"Let's go and eat some porridge."
"Yay! Porridge!"

After eating some porridge the two sat on the couch and watched some TV, when a notification came from Oikawa's phone.

Text

Iwaizumi: How's Sachi doing today?
Oikawa: She's doing better thanks for asking
Iwaizumi: Good. I hope you don't mind me asking but when's your next day off.
Oikawa: Uh well I guess I have Friday- Sunday off, why?
Iwaizumi: Would you like to go to dinner or something with me?

Without thinking Oikawa replies with a maybe. After he finished texting Iwaizumi he feels excited. Oikawa doesn't seem to fear Iwaizumi so maybe just maybe they could become friends.

After dinner and a bath Oikawa is laying in his bed thinking about the text messages from earlier and decides to call Kageyama.

Call

Kageyama: Hello?
Oikawa: Hey your not busy are you?
Kageyama: Nope, why do you have something you want to talk about?
Oikawa: Yeah so you remember Iwaizumi from last night?
Kageyama: Yeah that alpha guy
Oikawa: Well he asked me out for dinner and I kinda said maybe..
Kageyama: OMG! Are you gonna finally start dating!
Oikawa: No listen I was just thinking since I don't get nervous around him I-
Kageyama: Wait, you don't get nervous around him? Like at all?
Oikawa: Well the first time I met him I was but after yesterday I feel calm around him like I want to tell him everything. It's weird but I was thinking we could be friends.
Kageyama: Yeah pretty sure he wants to be more then friends with you.
Oikawa: Well you don't know that, but in all honesty do you think I should go to dinner with him?
Kageyama: Yes I think you should, and me and Hinata can babysit for you.
Oikawa: Are you sure?
Kageyama: Yes, and I think it'll be so good for you to go and have a nice dinner with a hot guy and just relax with no kid.
Oikawa: I think I might say yes..
Kageyama: Do it, ill back you up. If you do go to dinner and need to leave, I'll pick you up right away too.
Oikawa: Thanks Kageyama
Kageyama: No problem

After the call Oikawa finally texted Iwaizumi saying yes to dinner. Iwaizumi then says "Friday 6 o'clock?"
And Oikawa responds with "yes".

Just then Oikawa forgot that Friday's were hot chocolate night, so he wouldn't be able to stay out late because he would need to be back before 8.

After getting excited for dinner and questioning why he felt so excited in the first place, Oikawa then starts to doze off while thinking of how dinner would go.

I'm trying to makes the chapters longer so they aren't so short!

Just bear with me!

I'm still not used to writing but I hope it gets better for you guys!!