2

"Sweet cream?"
"What mommy?"
"Oh nothing, sorry princess. Pick out what yogurt you want."

Oikawa scans the store looking for the person giving off this scent and sees an alpha in the next aisle. Oikawa fears and hates alphas so he immediately turns away.

"Okay hurry up Sachi let's go."
"Ok, I want the strawberry one!"
"You sure loves strawberries don't you." Oikawa's says ruffling up Sachi's hair.
"Yeah cause mommy smells like them."
"Okay, let's go up to the counter and pay."

Oikawa hurries up to the counter and pays quickly then leaves. He is trying to walk a little faster but since Sachi is small she walks slow.

Then the bags Oikawa was holding suddenly fell out of his hands.

"Oh shoot!"
"I'll help mommy!"

All of a sudden that same sweet smell came closer.

"Here I'll help." Says the alpha.
"Uh t-thanks." Oikawa says nervously.

He hurries and gets everything into the bags.

"If you don't live to far I can help carry them, my name is Iwazumi, Hajime Iwazumi."
"U-uh we're good, but t-thanks." Oikawa says while quickly turning and continuing to his house.
"Wait a minute!" Iwazumi says while running up to Oikawa.

Oikawa then starts to shake, and Sachi starts to notice.

"Um, can you tell me your name?"
"Oikawa, Tooru Oikawa. I have to go now sorry." Oikawa says while speeding away.

They both get home and he puts alway the groceries.

"Her princess, can you watch some TV I'm gonna go and clean upstairs for a bit."
"Okay, but are you okay mommy."
"I'm fine sweetie." Oikawa says while giving Sachi a kiss on the forehead.

Oikawa goes upstairs to his room and shuts the door and starts crying. After what happened five years ago in highschool, Oikawa has feared and hated alphas since then.

When he was in highschool, he had gotten his heat and forgot his medicine. He tried going to an empty supply closet to hide but was soon found by two alphas. They came in and forced themselves on Oikawa.

After that happened Oikawa realized he was pregnant. Only being 15 he was in shock and didn't know what to do. So he told his mom and dad, they ended up blaming Oikawa telling him to get rid of the bastard child.

Oikawa realized he could never give up his baby. So he ended up keeping it and raised his daughter for the next 5 years with the help of his friends.

He cut all contact with his family and moved out. After 5 years he finally has a pretty stable income and the best daughter anyone could ask for.

After finishing crying Oikawa went to the bathroom to clean up his face then went downstairs to see his daughter.

"Ok let's have some lunch and then we can play."
"Yay!"

After finishing lunch and cleaning up, Sachi decided she wanted to play princess and the frog. Sachi declares herself the princess and mommy the prince frog.

"Ok I will now kiss the frog and he will turn into a prince and we can get married!" Sachi said as she kissed her mommy.
"Now I'm a prince! Thank you princess!"
"Now let's get married prince!"

After they finished playing Sachi and Oikawa then took a nap on the couch together.

After dinner Oikawa had to force Sachi into the bath.

"Ok you can bring 2 toys."
"Alright let's go!"

After they got out of the bath Oikawa dried Sachi's hair and got her new pjs to wear.

After the went downstairs and watched some TV before bed, Oikawa took Sachi upstairs and read her a book and gave her a kiss goodnight.

On Monday Oikawa has already dropped off Sachi at preschool and went to work. After a few hours during work had passed, he had smelt that same sweet smell.

"Nice to see you again." Iwazumi said walking up and taking a seat at the bar.
"Ah yes, nice to see you again."
"So what's the best thing to get here?"
"Uh I think the steak probably." Oikawa said nervously.
"Then that's what I'll get."
"Ok coming right up."

After Iwazumi ate his food he started talking to Oikawa.

"I remember the first time I saw you was leaving this restaurant, but I didn't know if you worked here or not."
"You remember seeing me here?" Oikawa said.
"Well more like when you were walking past me i remember what you smelled like, then again at the market when I was helping you."
"Oh, yeah I actually remembered what you smelt like too."
"What a coincidence, we must be fated pairs."

As Iwazumi said that Oikawa started getting nervous again. He did not like fated pairs. That meant an alpha and omega had no right to a say in a relationship together. He didn't like the idea of being forced into a relationship based off of something like fate.

"Hey Oikawa you can leave now if you want."
"Oh thanks boss. Sorry I have to go."

Oikawa went to get changed then headed out the door.

"You mind if I walk you to wherever you're going?" Iwazumi said while waiting outside the restaurant.
"I'm fine."
"I insist."
"O-ok then." Oikawa said feeling it'd be better to just say yes.

As they were walking to the station, talking about random things like the weather, Oikawa gets a call.

Call
Oikawa: hello
Kageyama: hey are you done work yet?
Oikawa: yeah I'm on my way home right now why?
Kageyama: Sachi is starting to get a fever, just thought I would let you know because you don't have any medicine here.
Oikawa: oh! I'll u-uh get some at the store, I'll be quick, please make sure she's okay!" Oikawa says in a panicky tone.
Kageyama: yeah don't worry, see you later bye.

Oikawa starts panicking running to the station.

"Hey are you alright?" Iwaizumi asks.
"Yeah—it's just—uh—my daughter is sick and I have to g-get medicine."
"Calm down its alright." Iwaizumi says putting his hands on Oikawa's shoulders.
"Let's get on the train then go to the store, okay?"
"Okay, thank you." Oikawa says while calming down.

As they are on the train Oikawa wonders why he felt so calm was Iwaizumi touch him and smelt his scent. He usually gets all panicky if an alpha he doesn't know touches him, but for some reason he felt calm.

Let's me know if I'm getting better or worse!

I feel really good about the story so far, it's pretty slow burn but I hope you'll stick around!