4

As Kageyama heard the alarm go off, he reached over Hinata to shut it off, kissing Hinata's cheek then laying back down.

"Morning Kageyama."
"Morning sunshine." Kageyama said kissing Hinata on the lips.

Hinata gets out of bed and puts on one of Kageyama's shirts that are to big for him. Kageyama gets out of bed and throws on sweatpants.

Hinata goes downstairs first, while Kageyama takes a shower. He starts making breakfast, so by the time Kageyama is done, they can eat breakfast together.

"It smells good." Kageyama says while wrapping his arms around Hinata's waist.
"Go sit down and I'll bring it to you." Hinata says while kissing Kageyama.

The two sit down and eat breakfast. After eating Hinata goes upstairs to take a shower. Kageyama sits on their bed waiting for Hinata to get out of the shower.

"So my heat is gonna start tomorrow.." Hinata says while getting changed.
"Lucky me." Kageyama says with a smirk.
"Shut up, I'm serious. We have to be careful. Sometimes during my heat you know I lose all sense and want to have kids."
"Wouldn't it be fine if we had a kid?"
"What do you mean Tobio?"
"I mean—I love you and we already bonded." Kageyama says while showing his bite mark on his neck.
"I love you too, but we haven't even gotten married yet? Plus I might not even get pregnant since the doctors said I have a low chance."
"We can always get married shoyo, what if we just try tomorrow and if you get pregnant that's great and if you don't we can always try again."
"Let me think on it today and we can talk about it tonight."
"I have to go now and I'll see you tonight." Kageyama says while kissing Hinata's forehead.

"I'm home." Kageyama says coming into the house.
"Ok, sit down I've made dinner and we are drinking wine tonight."

Kageyama and Hinata sit down and start eating. After a few bites the two start talking about how their days went. Kageyama notices Hinata has now gotten drunk after drinking wine.

"Hey babe, you good?" Kageyama asks.
"So I've been thinking about today—yeah, I think we should have kids." Hinata says while drunk.
"Are you sure you're not just saying this because you're drunk?"
"No, I'm serious. Dead serious. It's just, I thought you wouldn't want kids for a while, so it shocked me when you said you were okay with it."

Kageyama nods and listens to Hinata as he rambles on.

"I really want kids but I didn't want to push you into anything and then have us be unhappy." Hinata says while hiccuping.
"I always wanted kids but figured you wanted to wait longer."

The two start laughing realizing both of their true feelings. Hinata gets up from his seat and walks over to Kageyama. He pulls Kageyama's chair away from the table while he is still sitting. Hinata then climbs onto Kageyama's lap and puts his nose right on Kageyama's neck smelling his scent.

All of a sudden Kageyama realized Hinata was giving off his pheromones.

"Did you just go into heat?"
"Uh huh." Hinata says grinding against Kageyama.

Kageyama then starts to get hard as he picks Hinata up and starts walking up the stairs. Before making it to the room Hinata starts suckling on Kageyama's neck while still grinding.

Kageyama throws Hinata on the bed and takes his shirt off, and then Hinata's. Kageyama starts licking Hinata's chest working his way to his nipples.

Hinata moans with pleasure grabbing at Kageyama's cock through his pants and starts to rub it.

Kageyama rips of Hinata's pants and then his own. He first inserts one finger, then a second while Hinata is moaning in pleasure.

"Put it in." Hinata pants.
"You got it." Kageyama says while taking his fingers out.

Before Kageyama entered Hinata, he asked Hinata whether or not he should a condom and Hinata replied with "Let's have babies".

Kageyama quickly entered Hinata. Both moaning together, while starting to kiss.

Hinata pulls Kageyama closer and bites his neck. Even though they have already bonded, Hinata loved biting his alphas neck.

Kageyama then returning the favor by biting Hinata's neck.

"I'm gonna cum." Kageyama says panting loudly.
"Go ahead. Me too." Hinata says while wrapping his legs around Kageyama, having him not able to pull out.

After both have released, they laid next to each other playing with each other's hair.

"Boy or girl." Kageyama asked.
"Hmmmm, maybe girl? But I'm fine with either."
"I'm excited."
"Me too."
"I love you shoyo."
"I love you Tobio."

The next morning after they woke up, they both laid in bed talking.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. Oikawa has a date Friday so I said that we would babysit, is that alright?"
"Of course, I miss little Sachi. Just think, if we get pregnant, then Sachi will have a little cousin."
"Great. Thank you." Kageyama says while kissing Hinata's forehead.
"I'm gonna call him and tell him we can watch her, then let's go for another round." Kageyama says while smirking.
"Pervert." Hinata says teasing Kageyama.

After calling Oikawa Kageyama goes back to Hinata and goes again.

Hope you like this chapter!!

Kagehina is of my favorite ships so I had to include them!!

Let me know another ship you like and I'll add them in as well!! (They would be Iwaizumi's friends)