9

Flashback to Kageyama and Hinata when they found out they were pregnant.

Kageyama woke up with his arms wrapped around Hinata. He thought how lucky he is to have an amazing ball of sunshine to wake up to every morning.

"Morning." Hinata said while waking up.

"Morning love." Kageyama said kissing Hinata's head.

All of a sudden Hinata quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Kageyama heard him get sick and went running to his side.

"Are you alright?" Kageyama said rubbing Hinata's back.

"Holt shit..." Hinata said.

"What?"

Hinata was baffled at how slow sometimes Kageyama could be. He face palmed and chuckled to himself.

"I'm pregnant dummy."

Kageyama sat there with a blank expression which made Hinata worried that he wouldn't be happy, but all of a sudden Kageyama started to cry and immediately grabbed Hinata and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so happy! I can't wait to be a daddy!"

"I didn't think you'd cry, you caught me off guard with that." Hinata said while starting to tear up.

After they got dressed and ate they both sat in the living room talking about how excited they were and if they would want a boy or girl.

"I want a girl, but then I also want a boy." Kageyama said.

"Why do you want a girl?" Hinata said.

"So I can dress her up in cute outfits. Duh."

"Okay then why would you also want a boy." Hinata said while laughing.

"I want a boy also so he can protect his little sister too, and I want a boy to have your bright orange hair."

Hinata thought that Kageyama was already acting adorable and like a good dad already.

"What about names?" Kageyama said.

"Ok for I girl I'm thinking Ellie or Elle." Hinata said.

"Ok then for a boy either Kay, after me, or Eli."

"Oh my gosh! Ellie and Eli! Let's have twins!" Hinata said.

"Ok that's not how it works babe." Kageyama said chuckling.

The two decided to go shopping and and look at baby things the next week to get excited.

Kageyama and Hinata were walking through the store looking at all the tiny baby clothes and getting excited about having their own.

"Doesn't this look so cute Kageyama!" Hinata said while holding up a green onesie with an elephant on it.

"I like this one." Kageyama held up a light blue onesie with a smiling milk carton on it.

After they got back home they both decided to eat dinner then head to bed.

"I'm so excited to finally have our own kids and share our happiness with them." Kageyama said while holding Hinata.

"Me too." Hinata said snuggled up to Kageyama.

They both drifted off to sleep dreaming about what their life will be like in 9 months.

Sorry this chapter is so short it is just a filler! And yesterday I couldn't post because my wifi was out.

I think I might be starting up a new story soon but it won't be a iwaoi.

So if you see a new story on my page please check it out!!

Please vote and comment and tell me what your favorite part was!!

Let me know if you'd like to see something happen in the story and it might just happen!!