Chapter 18

{Warning:spicy}

Draco looked into my eyes "are you sure?" I nod. He then starts to kiss my neck which causes me to moan quietly.my hands made it's way to his shirt trying to take it off "Rose"he moans "yes.." I say. His hands slides my shirt off my body as I poll his off to. His lips trail down to my chest as I play with his smooth hair. I moaned loudly as he goes down to my belly "fuck" I say as I get turned on more as his lips leave wet kiss all over my body.

He then began to kiss my lips, he placed his hands on my cheek as I struggle to take off his belt. His free hands unclips my bra leaving me fully naked in front of him. His Took this opportunity to look at my body "darling your so beautiful" he says as he takes his pants off.

As soon as his pants fall to the ground he leaned over me kissing my neck but this time more passionate. I moaned "god-Draco" he looked at me and I nodded. He took of his boxers revealing his yk.. and I closed my eyes "Draco just go slowly ok?" I say with a voice crack "of course" he smirked at me as I reopened my eyes.

The tip of his yk inserts himself into my yk I moaned loudly as he went in and out slowly "fuck rose you have to be a little quieter" he says in my ear sending me shivers Down my back. After a while of him going slow the pain lefted my body "faster Draco" I say moaning "someone is desperate" he moaned back as he goes fast, causing me bit down my lips trying to not moan loudly.

"Darling you can moan" he says I give him a confused look. He then started going faster and faster "ugh Dr-Draco" I moaned "you like that Princess" Draco says kissing my lips. Our mouths move in-sync. The air go heavy and hot.

After He then lead down next to me. Both of us breathing heavily "that-that was" "amazing ya I know" he says with a laugh and I smile at the ceiling "I am tired Draco" "ok then go to sleep" I nod slightly turning away from him and fall asleep.

Draco POV

She looked so beautiful when she was asleep.I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.I then soon realized that I fall asleep too.

Waking up 4 hours later. Rose was wake looking at me "hello gorgeous" she smiles

"Let's go to the great hall I am hungry" she says getting out of my bed but I quickly poll in my arms "Draco..I am serious" she laughs "fine" I whisper.

Rose's POV

After Draco and I both headed out of his dorm. We walked to the great hall. With smiles on our faces "hi rose" Luna says smiling at both of us as we sat down the Slytherin table. Draco puts a hand on my thigh which makes me look at him "Draco" I say quietly.

"Yes" "do you mind if I say hi to Hermione for a second?" I ask "go" I nod and stand up towards Hermione "hi Hermione" I say excitedly "what happened" she says "I can't explain here but-" "you have to tell me! Now did Draco do something?" "No well kinda but that's not the point" she smiles a little "tell you later Draco wants me back at the table" she nods

And I head back towards Draco "so what was that about?" He smirks "nothing" he nods.

Ik this is really short but I wanted to update this fast as I could(only 2 more chapters left😢). I hope this chapter is ok.