Chapter 27

"So what are you waiting for JJ? Do you wanna do this or not?" I ask him.
"Fuck it" he says ripping off his top and showing off his abs while doing so. He hovers over the top of me and leans down placing his lips on top of mine. We start kissing intensely and take the rest of our clothes off until we were both left in our underwear. I turn us round so that JJ was now on the bottom and I was on the top.. time for pay back to him not speaking to me. I lean down to give him a peck on the lips and then I start kissing his jawline and down his neck.. right in his sweet spot. He lets out a moan. "Huh someone's getting excited?" I say to him.
"Shut up" he laughs.
I carry on leaving marks across his body trailing my hand further and further down his body.
"Ugh y/n" he says trying to grab my hand to pull it further down.
"JJ" I laugh slightly "This time I'm in control.."
I trace my hand around his area making the lead up slow for him. I finally place my hand on it and start to slowly go up and down. JJ tries to reach for my head but I push him away knowing what I was doing. I spat to help it glide better and carried on going, but only slowly. I put my mouth to his tip and started licking his rim as he couldn't contain himself. I started bopping my head up and down sucking in my cheeks as much as I could. I could tell JJ was coming close to finishing so I slowed down even more. I stopped completely. Stood up and went out of the room without saying anything. Then went into my room. I could hear JJ shouting after me as he was left filled with sexual tension. A few minutes after everyone came back in the house from eating. I went downstairs to go see them and so did JJ we were all talking for a bit but then I say bye to people as I headed up to go shower. I went up the stairs and into my room then into my on-suite to get a shower. I turned the taps on to warm it up and started to get undressed. I heard my bedroom door open, "I'm in the shower" I shout expecting whoever it was to just leave however I turn around to see JJ.
"You really think you can do that to me and get away with it huh?" He smirks "It's my time now" he says