Chapter 3

The video had been uploaded to the sidemen channel for sidemen Sunday and I had decided to watch it. After I watched it I then decided to read the comments a lot of them were saying about the part when I scored the goal and sat on jides knee, and the bit where we were on the floor together. people were commenting y/sn (your ship name).

I went downstairs to see the boys in the living room, as well as freya and talia, and I decided to join them.

"you can sit on here with me if you like y/n" jj said to you

"awe thanks"

I climbed over to jj and I sat next to him on the chair, and we all decided on watching a movie. Josh and Simon brought in the snacks and drinks.

"so what movie are we gonna watch" freya asks

"I think a horror" someone else says

I really hate horrors as I get scared when I am by myself at night, but I don't say anything.

we had finally decided on a horror to watch, and I grabbed a blanket and covered it over me and jide as I cuddled in to him with my head on his shoulder.

there was a jump scare in the film and I screamed and shot my head under the blanket and I placed my head on to jjs lap. 

I started to get a bit hot so I threw the blanket off of us and on to the floor. 

"comfy there y/n" jj giggled

"awe em yeh sorry I got a bit scared"

"don't worry haha" "it doesn't bother me anyways"

"awe thank you jj"

I started to feel my eyes slowly close and that was all I remember, until the next minute I feel my self getting picked up and carried up the stairs.

I then feel my head touch the pillows.

"good night, y/n" jj said

he then kissed my cheek, and I heard him walk away

"stay" "please" 

I beg for jj to stay as I am really scared to stay by myself.

he turns his head around to face me, and then just walks out of the door.