Chapter 16

Me and JJ are walking around for a little bit trying to find a good spot.
JJ sees the hot tub and thinks it's a good idea if we somehow hide in there.
JJ gets in the hot tub in his T-shirt and boxers.
"Trying to hide that belly JJ" I laugh
"Hey leave me alone" he also laughs
I get in the hot tub with my T-shirt and bra and thong. I tie my hair up into a bun.
"This is quite nice actually" I say to JJ
"See I told you I'm actually quite smart aswell" he giggles
I turn and smile at him. Oh how I wish so much I could kiss him right now.
I take a look around the island to see if anyone's in sight, which I can't see anyone and then I turn to JJ and I straddle his lap and we start kissing for a while.
"Omg did you just fart JJ!!"
"No!! It's the jacuzzi!" He says trying to act innocent.
"What Do You Mean JJ!! It's a Hot Tub not a Jacuzzi you daft fuck!" I start laughing.
"Well same thing" JJ says cracking a smile mid sentence then bursting out laughing by the time he finished.
JJ try's to lean in again but I say, "You ruined the moment Jide"
"What do you mean y/n!" He says trying to act all innocent with his cute little smirk on his face.
"You know what you did" I laugh as I give him a peck and climb out the hot tub.
"Where you going?" He asks.
I think I hear someone, follow me.
Jj ends up following me with one shoe on, his boxers and his T-shirt and I am in my oversized T-shirt with no trouser on but luckily enough my top is long enough to cover me slightly.
We end up climbing over some railings and we find ourselves on the edge of the island.
All I hear is, "Ayo what the fuck you looking at, you think your sick yeah, You Think Your Fucking Sick YEAH, Fucking Prick! Yeah that's right fly off you PUSSY."
"Jj why the fuck are you arguing with a seagull!"
"Ayo leave me alone fam, stop bullying me! AYO GUYS Y/N IS A BULLY SHE IS BULLYING ME! Attack her in the comments"
We both start laughing together but stop when we hear Harry talking to the camera saying how he can see the wet footprints and some stuff at the side of the hot tub.
Me and JJ make another escape for it JJ gets caught but I get away and I ran back to go and get my clothes on and I ran and I ended up in the same spot as where Simon was hiding.

Sorry for the short ish chapter thank you for all the love lately though! Sorry I haven't updated either I kind of forgot about it 🤣 Hope everyone's alright x