Chapter 17

"BOO!"
"Fucking hell!" Simon screams "You scared the life out of me"
"Good that's the whole point" I laugh
"Bitch" He laughs "Anyways how come your so wet"
*and no not in that way you dirty minded people*
"Was in the Hot Tub.."
"And what I've been stuck down here the whole time!"
"Yup" "Shoulda followed me"
"Wish I did now" Simon says

We hear Harry has just found someone and I immediately know it is JJ. Simon is waving around the mannequin arm saying how it is his new buddy whilst fist bumping it.

JJ's pov

I am running around away from Harry (even though he has clearly seen me already). I am in my t-shirt, boxers and wearing only one shoe. I run into the building and sit on a chair.

"I've been expecting you" I laugh

"Oh for gods sake" Harry laughs with me "Were you in the fucking jacuzzi?" He says all out of breath. 

"Look man" I pant "It was a bit of a madness" i smirk, my mind flashing back to me and y/n in the hot tub. 

Ethan then makes an appearance after we were shouting for him, thinking he had legged it. 

"Stop taking photos of me" I say whilst placing my hands over my dick. 

"Was you in the hot tub?" Ethan asks

I reply walking towards him, "Just don't,, just don't"

Ethan cuts me off, " I was in the terrace and I said that i've just seen a man in his pants." "Like I had a glimpse of someone in their pants." 

Harry then says, "I went near the pool and all I saw was just clothes on the sides and a load of wet footprints around the hot tub". 

"Ah FUCK" I say to my camera.

I climb up the stairs, using my hand to assist me, whilst Ethan and Harry stand there laughing at how I have only got one shoe on.

"Have you even got a towel mate?"

"Nope!"

"What a boy mate" "What a boy" They both start shouting to me.

"Leave me alone" I say coming back down the stairs, holding all of my stuff in front of me to cover my dick.

Ethan and Harry go off the the underground bit as I go off to get changed. "Aw you Mental mate, Mental!"

I pass where y/n and Simon are hiding as I hear them talking on my way back.

"Haven't you been found?" Simon asks

"Yeah but I was at the toilet getting changed" 

He pulls a confused look at me but y/n just smirks then turns her head away from her brother so that he doesn't notice. I start to head off back to Harry so that he doesn't start to get suspicious of me. I tell them that I wouldn't tell Harry that they were there.. well yet anyways.

"Ayo you found Josh!" I shout

"Yeah, I was in the haunted areas" Josh says

My face drops...

"Ayo What!" "Ayyyy, You actually went there!" 

"Yeah" he replies.

"Your a weirdo man!!"

We search upstairs and we enter a room. "Ohh the fishing room is opennn" I said in a comedy voice. "It would be very interesting to see if anyone was in there" I say on about the wardrobe which had been left slightly open. "Ohhhhh" 

Josh grabs hold of a fishing rod and Ethan opens the fishing hole. Ethan takes the rod and puts it in the hole. I try and look and see what they doing as the three off them gather around there. 

"Can I pee down there..?" I say wondering what would happen. 

"If you piss down there I would rate it" "If you get it on the carpet then its a wreck"

"I mean you can.. but you can't" "You'll have to lie down and put your dick in the hole"

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" "LIE DOWN AND PUT YOUR DICK IN THERE"

I pull down my boxers and my jogger placing my hand on my dick. I then place my dick in the hole whilst using my other hand to hold me up on the ledge. 

"I just wanna say that I don't approve of this" Josh says then starts laughing intensely.  

"Agh" "Ugh" I moan tryna get comfy. "AH" "AH" I place both my hands around my dick now. I am not going to lie but this does feel really nice. 

"Ah yeah" "Okay" "Wait wait wait" "You guys are" "Wait" "You guys are putting me off" "Wait" "Shush" 

"AHHHHHHhhhhh" I say finally pissing down the hole. "I am peeing" I say staring at bogo in the eye. I realise how awkward it is then look away. "I am probably the first to do this oh my god"

We all start laughing. "I can't believe what I am seeing".

Josh starts pressing on my arse, making my body push down. At this point because my hands were wrapped around my dick, it felt like i was tossing myself off and then i started thinking about earlier on in the hot tub.

"Nah" " Nah allow it fam" "Allow It Fam!" I say starting to get hard. 

"I'm actually.." I stop myself from carrying on that sentence "Ah nah bro.." "I'm being bullied"

We play on saying it's 'just a joke' incase the island owners watch the video. I did need a pee to be honest.  Now it was the struggle of trying to get up. "I feel like if I get out there is going to be piss everywhere."

"Shake fam.. just shake"

They start pressing their foot down on me again and my body shakes up and down as they press there foot on and off me. "Ah yeah" "Ah" "Ah" "Ah" "Alright yeah. ahumn" "It's all out guys" I shout as I let out a bit of pre-cum. "Yup it's all gone now guys, you cans stop okay!" Now I have piss all over my hands. 

We are now all crying with laughter rolling around over the floor. "It was just meant to be a funny joke" they laugh. 

I scratch my head awkwardly laughing at my camera. 

We pour shampoo and hot water from the kettle down the hole to try and clean it and of course cover up any smell.

Y/n pov

Me and Simon hear the boys all shouting and laughing.

"Wait are they fishing through the fishing hole" Simons says

"I guess so" "It sounds like it" I say back

"Lucky them""We are stuck down here" 

"Yeah I know!" "You should of chose a better spot"

"Well at least I haven't been found yet!"

"Fair enough"

We hear them all talking and getting closer. Me and Simon duck down against the wall. Harry pops his head through and screams at the sight of me and my brother below him. 

"Jheezes Christ' he says

"Mad how did you fit in that small hole!"

"Just climbed through."

Simon gets out first then I follow. They all then explain the story to us about what had just happened.

We found Tobi in the same spot as Ethan was apparently in. Then we found Vik under the blanket on the floor. He must of been boiling!