Enhypen as Fathers

Heeseung

- The fun dad.

- Midnight mukbangs with his children, without your permission of course.

- Though he is busy, he will try his best to have family moments with you all because his family MATTERS to him.

Jay

- The RAS dad.

- Spoils their kids like nothing.

- Child wants Gucci? Child gets Gucci.

- Loves to show off his children.

Jake

- The chaotic dad.

- Would be soo sweet and active with his kids.

- Layla is the children's official babysitter since Day one.

- Gets each of his children puppies for their birthdays so they won't miss him so much when he's on tours. UWU!

Sunghoon

- The silent dad.

- Very overprotective and strict.

- Won't spoil his children much because he wants them to value the things they have.

- I won't be surprised if he takes them for ice-skating in winter.

Sunoo

- The clingy dad.

- So attached to his child, he won't EVER leave them alone.

- Both of your phones will be filled with selfies of children he took.

- SPAMS all social media 24/7 with pics of his children.

- Your child will get infected with the SUNOO HAPPY VIRUS since day one.

Jungwon

- The child dad.

- He may be Yang Leader but he's a kid at the heart.

- Plays with his child 24/7.

- Would never ever scold his kids because he can't ever look serious. Even if he did scold, I won't be surprised if him and your child start laughing the next second.

NiKi

- The absent-minded but cool dad.

- Most likely to lose the child in a shopping mall.

- Brings your child gifts from time to time.

- Don't be surprised if your child ends up being the next greatest dancer because of NiKi's dancing lessons everyday. 

(A/N - So sorry for not updating Sunoo Imagine part 2 today! This is uploaded as an apology! Sorry again!)