1:30a.m - Heeseung

(A/N - Yo peeps! This is my first timestamp, so I really don't know if this stuff is good. OMG THANK YOU for the 5.7K READS y'all! Thank you for the votes as well. And the comments!)

You suddenly sat up on the bed, your forehead beaded with sweat. That nightmare you had really shook you. You looked to your side where Heeseung was peacefully sleeping. You hated to wake him up but this was a time you needed him the most.

"Heeseungie, please wake up." you whispered as you softly nudged your boyfriend.

Heeseung POV

I felt Y/N nudging me, asking me to wake up. I turned around so I faced her and half opened my eyes, to make eye contact with a shook faced Y/N, sitting up on the bed.

"What's wrong love?" I asked as I sat up. 

"I had a nightmare Heedeungie" she whispered as she snuggled closer to me.

"Oh angel. It's okay. It's just a nightmare." I told as I pulled her closer to me, letting her rest her face on the crook of my neck while I gently ruffled her hair. 

"Let's go back to sleep now, ok?" I asked and she nodded yes. 

I laid my head on the headboard, and positioned Y/N so her head was on my chest. I hum a random song like a lullaby and soon I could feel my chest getting weighed down. I look down to see Y/N, sound asleep, nightmares forgotten.

"Sweet dreams love." I whisper as I softly kiss Y/N's forehead before I fall asleep.

(A/N - So after my exams finish, I am thinking of starting a Pregnancy Series for on of the Enhypen's Hyung Line (I AM NOT SEXUALISING THEM.) It's just gonna be a harmless fluff imagines book. So which member do you think I should write about for the Pregnancy Series? PLEASE COMMENT!)