=3=

Jungkooks pov

I walk through the gates and look around "a teacher should be waiting for me..." i walk up some of the steps and look around "whoa..."

"hey! Are you Jeon jungkook?"

I turn around and my eyes widen seeing someone sat down looking at me

I hesitate but walk to him "I-I am, who ar-" he stands up and I gulp looking up at him cutting myself off

He looks down at me "I am the principal, Mr Park, its lovely to meet you" he holds his hand out

I hesitate but then shake his hand "lovely too meet you to, I can't wait to start this school!" he chuckles "we are happy to have you in our school community..follow me" I nod and he then walks in front of me and I follow him

He walks into his office and I follow him into his office, he closes the door and then walks to his desk "I've read your file which is online and it says that you have never been to a school before?" I shake my head "no, uh...my parents sadly passed away when I was younger and my grandmother looked after me....but sadly she passed away too when I was 13, and since then I've been alone and have never known how to get into a school"

He tilts his head "I see....how old are you?" I giggle "I'm 19" he nods "okay, as you could probably tell, this school is pretty big" I nod, he then pulls something out his desk and hands it to me "here is a map of the school and your schedule...around the halls will be older students and teachers who you can ask for help"

I nod and he then points at something on the paper "here are photos and the names of all the teachers...your first lesson is Chemistry with Seokjin, Mr Kim will make you feel welcome...go down this hallway and then it's the first classroom on the left, your locker is locker 19, just right outside my office...if you have any problems you can come to my office whenever okay?"

I smile and nod "yes sir, thank you sir!" I bow to him and then walk out the room and find my locker. I sigh seeing a boy with bright blue hair leaning against it "e-excuse me... Can I get to my locker?" he looks at me and gasps "sorry! I didn't realise it was being used now" he moves out the way

I unlock it and put some of my things inside it and then close it. I turn around and the boy smiles "I'm kim taehyung! Nice to meet you" I shake his hand "I'm Jeon jungkook, lovely to meet you" he chuckles "you're so cute" I blush "thank you"

Taehyung steps back "this might sound really mean and I don't mean to be rude... But... You are a boy right?" I nod "yes... I am a boy, and it's fine, you phrased it nicely... Unlike some people, it's totally fine I understand why you asked" he smiles and then the bell rings

He grabs my schedule from me and smiles "we have lessons together!! Let's gooo!" he grabs my hand and I laugh a little as he pulls me to our class..

Jimins pov

I chuckle a little hearing taehyung and jungkook talking...
What a cute boy~