=8=

The next day

Jungkooks pov

I run up to taehyung "TAE!!!!!!" he looks at me "yes?" I sigh "I have a problem" he nods "okay?" I make sure jimin isn't around and I look down "I have a crush on our principal" he nods "and my name is Kim taehyung"

I look at him "hey! I'm serious!" he nods "so am I, I thought we were saying things that are obvious" I huff "oh shut up, this is a big problem hyung!!" he yawns "it sounds like a you problem"

I pout "what do I do hyungie?! How do I stop feelings"

"there is no way to stop feelings"

I gasp and then turn around seeing namjoon stood behind me. I blush "D-did you-" he nods "I did, but I won't tell anyone don't worry" I sigh "so... I can't get rid of the feelings?" he huffs "I had this conversation with jimin this morning..."

I pout "does he like someone?" he nods "yep but he's in denial"

Speaking of the devil, jimin walks over "morning guys" he looks at me and looks me up and down. I blush and then look down "I-I should go to lessons" I rush past him and run into my first class..

I get so nervous around him.....maybe I can... Push the feelings away, yeah! That's what I'll do!

Jimins pov

I sigh "is jungkook okay??? Why'd he walk away when I walked over?" namjoon huffs "you fucking oblivious dumbasses" he walks away making me huff "um rude..." taehyung laughs a little "he's not wrong though jimin..."
I gasp seeing Tzuyu walk out her classroom "Tzuyu!"

I run over to her and she looks at me and smiles "hey mochi" I chuckle

Taehyungs pov

I watch jimin flirting with Tzuyu.. I sigh "that's gonna cause drama..." i grab my things and walk to my first lesson which was with jungkook and I sit next to him. Tzuyu and jimin walk in. Jungkook looks at them both and I sadness fill his eyes, he bites his lip and whispers "is that who he likes?...... She's pretty"

I go to speak but Tzuyu starts to teach the lesson so I stay silent. Jimin stands at the back of the room observing the class.

These two oblivious fools...I just want to slap them both right now