=14=

Jungkooks pov

I sit in class taking notes. I tilt my head when the door opens. I look up and see jimin walk into the room. I blush a little and look down.
Jin smiles "Mr Park! What do you need?" jimin chuckles "just wandering that's all..checking up"

Jin nods and then continues to teach. Jimin walks around and talks to a few students. He then moves and sits next to me "sooo tell me what you're doing in this lesson" I gulp and explain what we're doing in this lesson.

He nods "I see...that answer is wrong by the way" I tilt my head "eh?" he chuckles "it's the other way around. Its 69" I nod "oh" I change my answer and he then stands up "good job kid"

I giggle a little "thanks sir" taehyung (who was sat the other side of me) huffs "so much sexual tension between you two. Jesus fucking christ" I shove his arm and huff "shut up"

He laughs and I roll my eyes and look down to continue doing my work.

I then look up when I hear jimin say "can I borrow Mr Jeon? We need to have a chat" jin nods "of Course" I stand up. Taehyung whispers "he gon' get his dick sucked" I stamp on taehyungs foot making him wince loudly "ouch!"

I smirk and then walk out the classroom with jimin. He makes sure nobody is around and pulls me into the janitors closet and kisses me deeply after closing and locking the door. I gasp a little and kiss him back

He grips my hips and then slowly pulls away "sorry... I couldnt wait to kiss you again" I giggle a little "You cant pull me out of class just to kiss me" he huffs "well i can't kiss you in class" I nod "that's true.."

I brush some hair out his eyes and peck his lips "can I go back now?" he shakes his head "no" he kisses me again and I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushes me up against the wall and keeps hold of my waist. I then slowly pull away "now will you let me go? I've got class" he sighs "I wish I could just kiss you whenever I want" I giggle "you can kiss me when school is over. I'll come to your office after class"

He nods "fine...but you better be in my office as soon as that bell goes" I laugh a little and nod "yes hyung" he let's go or my waist. I then open the door and make sure nobody is around. We walk out the janitors closet. He pecks my lips and sighs "go to class"

I look at him "nobody has access to cctv right?" he shakes his head "no. Just me" I nod "okay" he smiles and I then rush back to lesson and walk in. I walk back and sit next to taehyung

Taehyung nudges my arm "that was quick sex" I stamp on his foot again "we didn't have sex dumbass. I forgot to hand in homework for maths, I've got a detention after class" he laughs "damn...its a hard life for you"
I nod "uh hu... Yeah"

I stare at the clock waiting for time to go by for the end of the lesson..

It feels so wrong but I can't wait to kiss jimin again...