=5=

The last period

Jimins pov

I walk around the classroom and then stand next to jungkook watching him answer the questions. I chuckle and lean down to him lowering my voice "number two, check it again" he jumps and squeaks cutely.

He looks at me and gasps "s-sorry.." i smirk a little and he then looks Down again at the paper.
I crouch down next to him and help him with the questions, he giggles a little

I then stand up and tap taehyungs shoulder "tae, can we have a talk?" taehyung looks at me and huffs "sure I wasn't doing work anyways" I roll my eyes and he then follows me out the classroom

I close the door and turn to him "invite him over for dinner" he scoffs "no, im nor inviting my new bff over just so you two can stare at one another with heart eyes" I smirk "yoongi and hobi are coming over today... I could tell them not to~"

He gasps "fine! deal!" he shakes my hand and I smirk "go and invite him over to ours then and I'll cook dinner" he huffs "you've only just met the boy" I glare at him "bitch! I don't like him or anything, he's your friend and I feel like that I deserve to get to know your friends too"

He nods "uh hu..." he then walks back into the classroom and I hear him mumble "you two are fucking made for one another.... You oblivious fucks" I roll my eyes and then send a message to the others to come over for dinner

I don't like jungkook I just think that because me and taehyung are soulmates and he is tae's friend, outside of school I think we should be friends too
There is NO way I have a crush on the students...

That's ridiculous...

Jungkooks pov

Taehyung sits back down, I look at him "what was that all about?" he huffs "jimin is just being a dick... That's all" I tilt my head and he laughs a little "I mean, mr Park" I nod "ohhh sorry.. I didn't know his real name"

He nods and then looks at me "oh wanna come to mine after school? I usually play games with jimin but he has books to read like a fucking nerd soooooooo you can play with me" I giggle "uh....mr Park won't be there right?" he shakes his head "nope, don't worry even if he was your not that obvious that you like him"

I shove his arm "aigoo I don't like him, shut up"  he laughs "so will you?" I shrug "I've got nothing else to do... Sure" he smirks "great!" he then starts to do his work.

I stare at him...
Why is he acting weird......