=10=

Later that evening

Jimins pov

I sigh sat at a table with Tzuyu, sana and taehyung. I lean my head in my hands and look down "I think I might head off..." they all look at me "why? We haven't had food yet?" I sigh "I just...want to get drunk and feel better"

Sana huffs "that's not how you deal with problems.." i nod "then how the fuck do I deal with the fact that I have a crush on one of my students" they both gasp "y-you WHAT?!" I sigh

Taehyung huffs "and that student likes you too... Honestly you're so oblivious it hurts" I look at him "he likes me?" taehyung nods "yes... He got the wrong idea earlier, he thought you asked me out on a date"

My eyes widen "oh..."
I look down and the waiter walks over placing food on the table. He then smirks and taps my shoulder so I look up at him, he gulps "I-I was wondering if I could have your number?"

I stare at him and then shake my head "I don't have a phone" he blushes "o-oh... So is there any way I can contact you?" I shake my head "nope." he looks down and then walks away.

I pull my phone out and call jin. Jin answers "yes?" I sigh "is jungkook with you? I know you guys are close" jin huffs "ummmmmmmmm I'm not allowed to tell you" I roll my eyes "so he is...where are you?" jin whines "I'm... I'm in space"

I hang up the phone and stand up "I'm going to do something....tonight was great" I chuck my credit card on the table "pay with that" I rush out the resturant and climb into my car and look at my phone and see Jins location

Jungkooks pov

I sit on my couch with jin and hobi next to me. I sigh "I never thought some of my best friends would be my teachers" hobi chuckles "don't think of us as teachers. We're friends, that's all" I lean my head on his shoulder and giggle "okay"

I hear a loud knock on the door and jin rushes into the room "oh no no no no no no no no no no no no" I look at him "what's wrong?" jin huffs "ummmm.... Its nothing" he rushes to the door and I hear it open but I ignore it knowing jin will sort whoever it is out...

I-I wonder what taehyung and jimin are up to.....